You know who refers to refugee immigrants as hostile invaders?

I didn't make an exact count. Are you gonna answer the questions or just keep deflecting? Why spend your money at AMP when there's a very good chance that you're giving it to an "illegal immigrant?" What about European immigrants, would you give your money to a hot "illegal immigrant" Russian hooker? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
You didn't make an exact count? Well how would you know then that

I have gone to "so many AMP that it would take a mathematical miracle"???

Or I have spent "so much of your money at AMP" ???

Are you saying you just made those statements up with nothing to support them?
You didn't make an exact count? Well how would you know then that

I have gone to "so many AMP that it would take a mathematical miracle"???

Or I have spent "so much of your money at AMP" ???

Are you saying you just made those statements up with nothing to support them? Originally Posted by berryberry
If you've gone to a dozen it would take a mathematical miracle. Why are you afraid to answer the questions?

And yet here you are doing just that to Asian women Originally Posted by berryberry
No. I've just stated the fact that many AMP women are here illegally. I couldn't care less that they are. I happily give them my money. I haven't called them scumbags. I haven't called them invaders. I haven't called for arbitrarily and automatically machine gunning them. You've done all of that in regards the more melanated immigrants, but for some reason you don't say it about the white and Asian immigrants. Why do you keep deflecting from the questions?
If you've gone to a dozen it would take a mathematical miracle. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Guess there is no miracle today then
Guess there is no miracle today then Originally Posted by berryberry
Right. It would be a miracle if you would answer the questions rather than continually deflecting, but that's unlikely to happen. Anyone can look at your reviews and count if they want to.
Right. It would be a miracle if you would answer the questions rather than continually deflecting, but that's unlikely to happen. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
If you've gone to a dozen it would take a mathematical miracle. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Nope - just pointing out the fallacy in your personal attack. Where you falsely claimed I have gone to "so many AMP that it would take a mathematical miracle" and that I have spent "so much of your money at AMP"

Both of which are utterly false
Not even close to being false, but let's get back to examining Bowers rhetoric.

From triblive:

What (tests) did show was that, in 2018, Bowers was experiencing “extreme persecutory and nihilistic delusions that the Jews are responsible for invaders entering the United States and destroying white persons,” Rogers testified.
Replace "Jews" with liberals or leftists and this sounds awfully familiar.
Not even close to being false, but let's get back to examining Bowers rhetoric.

From triblive:

Quote:
What (tests) did show was that, in 2018, Bowers was experiencing “extreme persecutory and nihilistic delusions that the Jews are responsible for invaders entering the United States and destroying white persons,” Rogers testified.

Replace "Jews" with liberals or leftists and this sounds awfully familiar. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

replace "Jews" with "Conservatives" and what does it sound like?
Replace "Jews" with liberals or leftists and this sounds awfully familiar.
Except that leftists/liberals being responsible for overwhelming immigration isn’t extremely persecutory or a nihilistic delusion, it’s a simple fact.
Except that leftists/liberals being responsible for overwhelming immigration isn’t extremely persecutory or a nihilistic delusion, it’s a simple fact. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Overwhelming? LOL You left out the invaders part. Robert Bowers rhetoric sounds a lot like the irrational and hateful stuff that I read on here.
Not even close to being false Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Yes, it is utterly false

Your personal attack stating I went to untold numbers of AMPS and spend tons of money there failed

I rarely go to an AMP. Still in single digits in my lifetime

No wonder you tried to quickly change the subject
replace "Jews" with "Conservatives" and what does it sound like? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't know. I haven't heard anyone say anything about Conservatives being responsible for invaders. What does that have to do with this thread? I haven't even mentioned conservatives.

I've read a lot of hateful rhetoric on here about invaders that sounds quite like Robert Bower's nonsense.
Overwhelming? LOL You left out the invaders part. Robert Bowers rhetoric sounds a lot like the irrational and hateful stuff that I read on here. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Ask a Phoenix school teacher if it’s anything short of overwhelming. Better yet, an SLP tasked with giving speech therapy to kids who don’t speak English.
Yes, it is utterly false

Your personal attack stating I went to untold numbers of AMPS and spend tons of money there failed

I rarely go to an AMP. Still in single digits in my lifetime

No wonder you tried to quickly change the subject Originally Posted by berryberry
You probably hit the RTM, but there was no personal attack. I go to AMP myself. I see nothing wrong with going to AMP. I've spent a lot of money at them. It don't see a problem with spending a lot of money at them. I've been going to them since the Korean spot in the basement on Penn Ave. in the strip district, between 20th and 21st. I'm simply trying to understand why you're so mad at melanated immigrants, but not at Asian or European immigrants, but you refuse to answer simple questions.
You probably hit the RTM, but there was no personal attack. I go to AMP myself. I see nothing wrong with going to AMP. I'm simply trying to understand why you're so mad at melanated immigrants, but not at Asian or European immigrants, but you refuse to answer simple questions. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Oh, it was a definite personal attack. No denying that.

I'd be willing to bet that if we counted your reviews classified as AMP, it would be more than single digits just in reviews alone. Would you like to bet? Loser takes a week vacation from posting in this Pittsburgh Sandbox? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Actual Chinese rub and tug AMPs? Of course you would lose even if we added in the FS Korean AMPs - but then if you took a week vacation, who's posts would we have to laugh at for the next week?
Oh, it was a definite personal attack. No denying that.

Actual Chinese rub and tug AMPs? Of course you would lose even if we added in the FS Korean AMPs - but then if you took a week vacation, who's posts would we have to laugh at for the next week? Originally Posted by berryberry
In what way did I personally insult you? You've clearly gone to AMP, and there's nothing wrong with going to AMP.

Now there's a personal attack! You might want to take a look in the mirror in regards to laughable, though. Don't worry, I'm not the cowardly RTM type.