Well, At Least We're In Good Company

IB, the shit eating shit slinger, the Pete and repeat has finally disclosed his real picture. Now post the one with Weiner's wiener in your mouth you Chicago dick smoker.
As we ALL know, there has been no rule broken.

And, as we ALL know, "Google It" doesn't go to the original poll, just DL's bogus follow up, which came days, if not weeks later.

And as we further ALL know, Corpy is guilty of lying and doctoring even DL's poll to reflect his own shitfaced agenda.

Sorry dipshits ... there is, was and shall ever be ONE DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

And we ALL know who that is!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, you ignorantly dumb golem jackass, everyone knows your ignorant, dumb and disgusting golem ass was overwhelmingly elected:

BTW, there is nothing "bogus" about it: it's democracy in action, you dumb-fuck golem jackass!

IB, the shit eating shit slinger, the Pete and repeat has finally disclosed his real picture. Now post the one with Weiner's wiener in your mouth you Chicago dick smoker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
One of us is lying.

Post a link to my poll, shitbreath and prove it isn't you.

BTW -- time's running out, Dipshit of the Year!
One of us is lying.

Post a link to my poll, shitbreath and prove it isn't you.

BTW -- time's running out, Dipshit of the Year!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy) to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your dumb-fuck golem ass is the liar, because it's very evident your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Please post the REAL LINK to MY POLL Corpy.

Or live with the blowback.
Please post the REAL LINK to MY POLL Corpy.

Or live with the blowback.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Once again, you pathetic, dumb-fuck golem jackass, take your petty threats and go screw yourself. Here's the poll wherein the forum overwhelming elected your dumb-fuck golem ass to be:

Where can we find THAT graphic? The one in your avatar doesn't look like that, you lying sack of monkeyshit.

Which one did you doctor, "IBHung?"

Post the link little boy!
Where can we find THAT graphic? The one in your avatar doesn't look like that, you lying sack of monkeyshit.

Which one did you doctor, "IBHung?"

Post the link little boy!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's the poll wherein the forum overwhelming elected your dumb-fuck golem ass to be: