SHAME ON YOU tc2525

I want to see!!!! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
NO. They're mine.. All mine. .They are perfect......
so I'm a white knight for someone I've never had a session with? That's a stretch. I'm pointing out the fact that no one can prove it one way or another. I find it odd that someone is posting in both forums with such fervor that it seems like there's a vendetta. Like I said, maybe put that energy into a session with a provider.
Sorry if I confused you.
I was not calling you a WK pablo.
You were playing devils advocate, totally different.
I was only saying there was a lot of knighting going on, not directed at you.
You weren’t saying how great she is and we should see her.
Just that you’ve seen no proof.
Sorry if I confused you.
I was not calling you a WK pablo.
You were playing devils advocate, totally different.
I was only saying there was a lot of knighting going on, not directed at you.
You weren’t saying how great she is and we should see her.
Just that you’ve seen no proof. Originally Posted by Spit It Out
Yes, that’s how I read it, too. And I was just giving you the extra information that she had, indeed, posted that she was now in Oklahoma (since that ad was removed before you saw it). I agree, there’s no proof. I also agree he’s way out of line posting everywhere! That was the comment about wishing I could merge all of these stupid threads!

But SIO is right, the only chance of making things right is when people handle their own business. Innocent or not, others don’t take it well when you send others to defend you, but hardly do yourself.
Looks like a post for Monday. Maybe Austin was a stop on the way? Again, only the people involved know the whole truth and one was banned so that should tell you something. Based on what I saw said I wouldn't give this warning much credence, especially the national forum.
He was banned for threatening to out people. Not the veracity of his statements. The only thing we know is that he has handled the situation horribly!
Really this shit is still being discussed and neither the accused or accuser are participating, could leave one to think participants are trolls.
could leave one to think participants are trolls. Originally Posted by Drtry1
You are a participant. Therefore, you are a troll.

The accuser is banned and the accusee has fled the state, how exactly do you think they are going to be participating?

This is actually a discussion thread, posted by LyssandraAsh in co-ed for discussion. We are discussing. The fact that you don't like it is solely your issue to deal with.
Bannings, providers going out of state, ads disappearing and then reappearing?? What the heck is going on?? Add in Bigfoot and we could really have an interesting topic unfolding.........
If they didn’t want us to discuss, they wouldn’t have posted about 15 combined threads.
I’m still trying to figure who the trolls are in the thread?
Only one person got belligerent, and was asked to leave.
I think any time you have a different viewpoint on a situation, you are either a troll, or not a real hobbyist.
Takes real talent I guess.
Did the victim ever get his money back???
is an altar boy safe alone in a catholic church???

Did the victim ever get his money back??? Originally Posted by tpepsi