Burner

Boardman please give me one reason why I would give a shit. I'm the first one to say I don't have the money you'll have and don't care. I have a great life. I'm here just in case I want to buy some pussy, but sir I love my ex wife honestly and I'm crazy about my children. I would rather spend time with them and give them the money than spend time with a provider. I understand you don't know how that's possible but that's where I'm at now. Again I keep this in case but like literally I really don't want any other pussy but my ex wife's and I've had enough so I'm good. You liking me or loving me........like I don't know you so why would a sane person care if I was liked by you. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

One reason? How about all the posts you've made where you claim how much everyone loves you?
You care...
Nah
As nicely as possible, my friend:

You got caught again.

Your fake troll persona can't keep up with your multiple fake lies.
Tooodlez or whatever the fuck. Originally Posted by Slitlikr

LMAO
Not necessarily true. I download textplus during the day, create a new account, then uninstall before I head home. New number everyday so verification can be difficult for those that screen too deep for me. But no chance of any awkward "what is this app or what is this phone for?" Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7

Some phones have a hide app feature.. When you hit your menu and apps pop up look to your top right for 3 dots( android) hit and it will say hide/show apps, click and check the app you want gone from view... Tada lol...

You can also use the change icon feature you hold down on the app and change the pic to another app like calculator or calender. Just a thought ..
( i have the new lg stylo, so you may wanna research your phone)
There is also actual apps that download to hide your specific texts that download as a calculator that actually work as one you decide what number you type in to open the actual app itself and send or check those messages..
And boardman your not suppose to drown the kitty,, just pet it ...lol
@rusty

It will still show up in your download history on your google play or iphone store. Just word of warning.. Anyone with a younger s.o be careful paper trails are everywhere..and if you have a big carrier like sprint att they can log in online and see all history. Best scenerio just make sure shes comfortable. Theres no reason to dig if shes being taken care of.. Its only when things start changing that there minds do as well...
And boardman your not suppose to drown the kitty,, just pet it ...lol Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo

Oh, I love petting the kitty...
@rusty

...just make sure shes comfortable. Theres no reason to dig if shes being taken care of.. Its only when things start changing that there minds do as well... Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo

Wise words
@rusty

It will still show up in your download history on your google play or iphone store. Just word of warning.. Anyone with a younger s.o be careful paper trails are everywhere..and if you have a big carrier like sprint att they can log in online and see all history. Best scenerio just make sure shes comfortable. Theres no reason to dig if shes being taken care of.. Its only when things start changing that there minds do as well... Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
I was able to find the app in my library under the google play store even after it was uninstalled but I had to dig a while. Don't think I have anything to worry about. Thanks for the info though.