More Classified Documents Found In Biden’s Garage.

catturd explains Biden

"Just when you think Joe Biden can’t get any dumber - the next day happens."

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1615138903098535936

bahahahhaaaaa
Again and yet again . . .

The puppet masters must really want him gone at this point!
what is somewhat revealing is all the talking idiots and reporters on the left lamenting the idea that trump got lucky and is now off the hook due to biden's classified document troubles

that can only mean they know in their hearts that the doj cant now treat trump the way the doj would have because they know the doj would never treat biden that way...

all besides how the doj treated hellary...and of course the doj has already ignored the fact trump had special powers as president and how other presidents were treated

although merrick garland might have gotten in his best one-sided shot at trump...

i heard one speaker claim garland restricted the special counsel he appointed for biden's case to look no further than the specific document issue while with trump its a wide open whatever theory of attack that might hurt trump sort of investigation

so maybe all this stuff about the chinese and the fbi being pressured to stop any spy probe at the biden think tank (now there's a knee slapper, a biden "think" tank) may never be looked at, nor anything else like the biden crime family etc etc etc

some sleuth here might find those charge letters to see if there are any differences...usually dilbert is good at things like that Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
In my opinion, the worst that would happen to Trump on this issue would be a slap on the wrist. The charges, even if 100% true, do not merit anything more severe.
Do love how the late night shows are having a blast with it.

And those libby haters said that they don't trash the *other* party.
I stopped watching late night "comedy" shows when Leno left for good.

I gave the others a try on and off for a while, but then realized where they all were going, and I left too.

Even John Stewert often gave it to both sides . . .but then he left too and watching TV comedy was totally over for me.

I don't really like Gatfield on Fox for many of the same reasons I no longer watch any of the other late night shows.
ticker on fox business:

picture of biden holding classified documents raises questions
Becareful what you read on the Internet. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Especially when it is posted by you.
The Special Counsel investigating Biden has appointed Biden's lawyers to search through documents without FBI supervision. Criminals are not allowed to investigate themselves. The shredding of incriminating documents is what is happening. The final report be the usual "there is no evidence of wrongdoing".
Appointed Biden lawyers to search for documents?
Bullshit. The FBI searched Biden's home Friday. Because he let them. They didn't have to get a search warrant. The special counsel was a trump appointed US Attorney.
Is it possible you could be more ignorant? I suppose but it just looks like you are lying your ass off.

Stop making shit up. Look at NPR or PBS or something.

The Special Counsel investigating Biden has appointed Biden's lawyers to search through documents without FBI supervision. Criminals are not allowed to investigate themselves. The shredding of incriminating documents is what is happening. The final report be the usual "there is no evidence of wrongdoing". Originally Posted by LayingPipe
Bullshit. The FBI searched Biden's home Friday. Because he let them. They didn't have to get a search warrant. The special counsel was a trump appointed US Attorney.
Is it possible you could be more ignorant? I suppose but it just looks like you are lying your ass off.

Stop making shit up. Look at NPR or PBS or something. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

amazing. everything you just said is wrong.

the DOJ did allow Biden's lawyers to search for documents, all without security clearance to even see that information. ask yourself why? and ask why it was known on Nov 4, four days before the Midterms and held secret until months later.

Biden "allowed it"? what choice did he have? the DOJ has already covered up Biden's pure incompetence but now the cat's out of the bag they would be forced to get a warrant and "raid" Biden's house. tell me again Biden "allowed" it? he had no other choice.

DOJ Search Turns Up Even More Classified Documents in Biden's House

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...house-n2618588

explain why the DOJ decided not to have FBI agents monitor the search?

DOJ decided not to have FBI agents monitor Biden lawyers' search for more documents: Sources

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/evid...ry?id=96488911

there is NO WAY you can explain this without the word "COVERUP" in the sentence.

just try.
I was legit shocked to see ABC News covering it in their telecast tonight. The "powers that be" know that a Biden 2024 campaign is not going to be a sure win, even with unobstructed ballot rigging in key areas.
I have classified ads in my house I have seen some ok hookers with classified adds.

Stop making shit up. Look at NPR or PBS or something. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
It is my belief that President Trump would have let the authorities have unfettered access to look for whatever they were after without a warrant. They already had that ascdess on previous occasions' .; . .several times.

A point I have tried to make before: President Trump was elected as an outsider. As first timer with the auxiliary support protocols surrounding the levers of power . . . .it was all new-ish stuff to him, President Biden has had over forty years of experience in handling the documentation of classified information. . . .and should know better without the advice of lawyers or advisers. . . . or conscious thought.

His indignant assertion that the documents in his garage were secure because they were stored along with his vintage sports car is laughable from anyone's political perspective.
Whatever you say ICU, with a minor correction. It is Ex-President Trump, and will hopefully stay that way.
I was legit shocked to see ABC News covering it in their telecast tonight. The "powers that be" know that a Biden 2024 campaign is not going to be a sure win, even with unobstructed ballot rigging in key areas. Originally Posted by SecretE
Don't know why you'd be surprised by that.

What surprises me is that a guy that has worked for the government as long as he has, that so little has been turned up. If he is a braindead as alot of people say, there should be mega volumes of stuff.

Maybe donny has put the spotlight on something that has been occuring (sp) for many admins. I guess if he didn't put up such a roadblock in returning stuff, i'd have been blown off.