What has become of all you people that used to complain so vehemently about Whispers and the "Attack Pack"? This section is more fucked up these last 6 months than it EVER was when you laid the problems on me!

• kSoze
  • 10-20-2012, 08:21 PM
I may talk about your displays of ignorance but I don't often take to name calling Originally Posted by Whispers
So, you admit to the name calling just not that often? Don't get your feelings hurt when others call out on your displays of ignorance Whiskers.
have fun with your word games. I need to go have fun with a pretty young lady. It is Saturday Night after all!
I've concluded 3 things from this long winded useless thread. Whispers really needs to get a life because he has nothing better to do than write them. Sixxbach STILL has his nose stuck up Whispers ass applauding everything he does. Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy

And as usual.. you have no contributions to this board other than gloating you served your country. Thank you and good for you, I have plenty of military relatives and friends who have served and don't talk about it much less throw it around.

Remember, you aren't that young solider anymore.....

sixx
And as usual.. you have no contributions to this board other than gloating you served your country. Thank you and good for you, I have plenty of military relatives and friends who have served and don't talk about it much less throw it around.

Remember, you aren't that young solider anymore.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
And your contribution is being the biggest prick on the board and kissing Whimpers ass........oh and I almost forgot...... your infamous Top 10 BBBJ !!! Like we all give a fuck about that.....get a life you loser
And your contribution is being the biggest prick on the board and kissing Whimpers ass........oh and I almost forgot...... your infamous Top 10 BBBJ !!! Like we all give a fuck about that.....get a life you loser Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
And yet, I bet you read the thread... idiot. Sounds like you were knocked in the head too much in combat...

sixx
LOL, Who's Your Daddy...will you be my Daddy?
Eccie west Texas is about like ASPD. They shut down threads fast in defense for providers. In fact one mod said that Austin treats providers like meat and throws them aside when we are through with them. SMH!
Sixxbach top ten has made some ladies a lot of cash!
LOL True true.. well isn't the world supposed to be ending in the next couple of months anyway? Just a bunch of whiners, getting the last shot in.. Originally Posted by nuglet

Haha Love it!

Essentially everyone seems to be losing their minds worldwide... IMO
My head hurts!

I need a HUG!
Well that was 20 minutes of fun reading thanks to all!

I really do not have a view either way as based on the context of an issue I can go either way. Which is why these conversations lead to no real solution, as the solution or the way to handle a situation will always vary based on the context. Context will also vary based on being a Hobbyist or a provider so there inlies a big part of the problem.

Overall I enjoy Whispers contributions as he comes from a side of the hobby that is different to my experience and im a person who likes to learn and take in different points of views it also helps me evaluate what i believe a good time is. I would however consider myself more on Alisha side in that i do not get involved in issues very much on ths board due to the hostility but its not because i feel threatened or worry about what might happen. I do not contribute because I feel the majority of the crap debated on this forum boils down to personal vendettas or thread ads which have very little intellectual focus around improving the way we all interact with each other which in my mind this board is for.

Either way thanks to Alisha and Whispers for the thought provoking exchanges that were conversed in good taste.
I sent Alisha a THANK YOU pm for stating what I do not have the skills to do.

Again THANK YOU all for showing that there is some use full info available on the board.

DG4
Blah, blah blah, waaaa waaaa waaaaa. The board is what the board is. Ladies should feel free to post what they want and guys should do the same. Most busy ladies don't even look at the board never less post so coed doesn't really represent the provider side completely.

Is coed harsh?? It can be just like any other forum. Did we just get dumped on by marco some other pimps and some ladies?? Who the fuck cares, this is a hobby board for fun. I post for fun, I razle for fun, I fuck for fun. It is what it is and I don't see an issue.

Some guys like to call out every lady post as a thREad or Ad regardless of what the topic is. "Nuggy has an open slot" is an ad let's all be honest.

What is your favorite body part, or sexual position or anything else is a thread with a topic and room for discussion. Let's be honest not all topics can be huge blockbusters but it is just good business for visiting ladies to post topics and get responses.

Money and Pussy are war starters, anyone remember Helen of Troy. All wars start over Money, Pussy or Religion so they are heated topics and as such there will be some flame on happening. Especially when guys like Nuggy don't have any of it and are just bitter ol biddies holding their flaccid cocks in hopes someone will touch it someday.

Peace