Some answers on cock size

• BLM69
  • 12-21-2016, 08:28 AM
A cock wrapped with $

A couple of years ago there was a touring provider whose ad stated that if you weren't packing at least 8 inches, don't bother to contact her. Her ad explained that she was a business executive and being a SW was part time for her. She only wanted what she wanted. I wonder how much business she got.
More than about 8 inches can often hit a woman's cervix even when she's aroused, so you have to be a bit careful about that (it hurts her). At about 8 1/2, that happens with me occasionally and it spoils the mood for a moment.
I've never been insecure about dick size but it could explain why my appointments are so uneventful I have trouble with references - my priors forget who I am!
what ever your packing can only go so far up in the VJ ..
I know there was a comment or two about thick/fat cocks, but what about too thick?

While, Im average in length, I do believe I am thicker than normal. For me this has caused problems with the young and really tight ladies. I've never let it stop me, but I will say it spoils the mood when I have problem getting it in. In those cases what I found what works best for me is having her on top and letting her take control while she ever so slowly slides me in.

On a side note, I have been told on more than one occasion that I have unusually large balls and that I shoot a lot of cum. One lady even saying they are elephant-man sized balls, but im thinking she may have embellished that a bit to make me feel good. Truthfully, I wouldn't know as I have never compare mine to another guy's, nor do I have a desire to. It is what it is.
Why do some guys need to step into a thread meant for the ladies and brag about how big their cock is (mine is not small btw)? Save your magnum references for the reviews fellas. It is embarrassing otherwise how much you need to brag or inflate your cock size.
I have no input on this......(((.... but I'm ok with it.
http://eccie.net/attachment.php?atta...1&d=1483034100

My shaved cock, where do you think the term " pecker " came from ?