‘He Has Delivered for New York’: Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response

Good thing you don't stereotype people. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Sadly learnt that from Daffy Don and his brainless base.....js

60 percent of NY infections were people. who never left their homes. Are you wearing your mask all day at home? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Take a look at how South Korea or New Zealand handled the virus and the results they got.
If you still don't get it there's Visine ..it gets the red out
Take a look at how South Korea or New Zealand handled the virus and the results they got.
If you still don't get it there's Visine ..it gets the red out Originally Posted by keeponrisin
No need for Visine, I have Blue Blockers. 😉
Good thing you don't stereotype people. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Pretty accurate, though.

elg......
Pretty accurate, though.

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund

Ya think so? I'm shocked! 😱
Ya think so? I'm shocked! 😱 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Watching too much FAUX will do that to you!!!

Watching too much FAUX will do that to you!!!

Originally Posted by Zollner
I agree. OAN is the way to go.
Trump will cause Biden to fuck up during the debates so bad he'll blow any chance of winning right there and the Dems might have to consider replacing him.

BAHHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Spoken as if you know he'll play his trump-card like only he can. He doesn't have the knowledge to speak of policy or anything governmental. He'll have to rely on the only skill he has; bullying.
No need for Visine, I have Blue Blockers. 😉 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Explains why you're impervious to facts
Explains why you're impervious to facts Originally Posted by keeponrisin

If you weren't a liberal, I'd be offended.
If you weren't a liberal, I'd be offended. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
You don't know what I am.All you know is that I am anti idiot.
I don't worship any politician like you do.

Check out the Lincoln Project.Are they liberals? Proof that you'er wrong as usual.
Oh, you mean the RINO Project with special guest George Conway?
Never heard of them. 😉
I'll say a special prayer for you at my Trump altar. 😂
keepontryin
There will be NO debates!!! Dodger Don is a COWARD!

Dodger Don will fabricate an excuse to be AWOL, maybe his bone spurs will flare up!!!...LOL
Dodger Don has been a COWARD his entire life!
The Coward hides his HS & college grades and transcripts, because they will prove he is no 'stable genius'.
This Gutless Wonder dodged the Vietnam War. Nobody in entire Trump family ever served in the military.
The Coward hides his Tax returns because they will show him NOT as rich as he endlessly bloviates and will expose all the money he got nefariously from Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and Israel for starters. After going Bankrupt several times US Banks tagged him TOXIC and stopped giving him any loans. He was forced to beg for money outside the USA getting it nefariously, which he continues to hide!

The Coward can't speak, spell, construct complete sentences, or even answer questions lucidly without drifting off message all the time of late! This is why he refuses doing real news conferences.
Dodger Don uses his childish tweets to hide from the people because he is afraid to face them!
Dodger Don now refuses doing any more Covid news briefings because he realizes he just looks like a stupid silly ass! He lies and endlessly bloviating about what a great job he is doing as far more Americans >80,000 have died in ~2 months than the entire ~20 year Vietnam War 58,820, that this Gutless Wonder Dodged!
Now he Dodges taking any real Leadership or Responsibility in the Covid Pandemic! He says let the 50 Governors handle it as Coward Don Leads From Behind!!!

This Coward meets with his Commie pals Putin, Xi Jinping and Rocket Man and hides all that went on as secret! WTF! Who is this Gutless Wonder working for? The people of the USA, or do his Commie Comrades have him by the balls as he acts as their agent??? Originally Posted by Zollner

Maybe you're right. Trump has no ideas what he's up against. LOL!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi_WvNAGaAU
Oh, you mean the RINO Project with special guest George Conway?
Never heard of them. 😉
I'll say a special prayer for you at my Trump altar. 😂
keepontryin Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
How does that shit sandwich taste?