I...

Just wondering if this is sorta like confession at the Catholic church. You go in, confess, all sins forgiven and you are free to start over.

Naw, don't think so. Not many priest on here, I don't think.
Me thinks this new mod's smarter than the average bear. Ijs
Just wondering if this is sorta like confession at the Catholic church. You go in, confess, all sins forgiven and you are free to start over.

Naw, don't think so. Not many priest on here, I don't think. Originally Posted by Pistolero
No...WU is atheist
Me thinks this new mod's smarter than the average bear. Ijs Originally Posted by TexasGator
Agreed!!! Hey, Val. Eventho he's an antichri..... I mean athiest..... Why should the catholics get all the "perks"?

JaD
Agreed!!! Hey, Val. Eventho he's an antichri..... I mean athiest..... Why should the catholics get all the "perks"?

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Haha....Prob don't want me to answer that question, some may get 'offended'...I'm atheist as well
Haha....Prob don't want me to answer that question, some may get 'offended'...I'm atheist as well Originally Posted by Valerie
Well aware you are sweetheart..... Part of my funnies..... :-)

JaD
Just wondering if this is sorta like confession at the Catholic church. You go in, confess, all sins forgiven and you are free to start over. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Nah...if I want to start over I'll PM the admins to guest my handle as part of a joke, thereby removing my points with them when I create the new handle...NOT SAYING THAT'S HAPPENED BEFORE...just sayin'...
Ok...everyone needs to stop sucking up to the new modtard...that includes you Wakeup.
Ok...everyone needs to stop sucking up to the new modtard...that includes you Wakeup. Originally Posted by boardman
Hey, boardman, when they are right, they are right. ijs (as dearhunter would say)
Ok...everyone needs to stop sucking up to the new modtard...that includes you Wakeup. Originally Posted by boardman
What about sucking only?
Fuck......I may just have to break down and tell the new modtard the story behind "ijs"....so, he can fully enjoy it......ijs
What about sucking only? Originally Posted by Valerie

WTF?!? How did I get passed over?!? Fucking Wakeup!

JaD
  • bbkid
  • 07-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Me thinks this new mod's smarter than the average bear. Ijs Originally Posted by TexasGator
Maybe he's smarter than the average gator, ya' think??
Hey, boardman, when they are right, they are right. ijs (as dearhunter would say) Originally Posted by Pistolero
Looks like he's sucking up to DH now.

Well, there goes the experiment.
Looks like he's sucking up to DH now.

Well, there goes the experiment. Originally Posted by Sarunga
LMAO