OH2 Whores.....

I see a emotional thick doing some real crying now, needed to make a second post because he or she is so worked up, you're right about cut from different cloth sissy boy, you haven't shown me a once on manhood, you're just a sorry WK pussy trick protecting crazy whores? You're my bitch now punk Originally Posted by BLM69
Funny because I think your first rebuttal to me on this thread was some nonsense about spelling and grammar yet each post you make is full of flaws. Hitting them bud light tall boys a little extra this weekend? Also, you've failed to support any of your lame uses of the terms that be slipping out your gums like simp/protect/wk/pussy/etc.

And if you were allowed on the other adult site you could literally see my dick in my posts there that would put your fantasy of me being some sort of mandle to rest. Zero of your claims about me have been correct yet you continue to dig, cute!

And then of course you skirted my shot about maybe contributing something of value to this board as opposed to just being the resident yappy ass yard dog, lol.
Oh ffs blm...Just take the L and go home. You, the pale monkey, the coyot...All you do is chase each others tails and cry, cry, cry......

Pathetic, sad and a flat out embarrassment to the male gender all together. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Just waiting on the monkey one to bust out his flashy gifs and squeeky toys in the key of "unga unga", lolzzz... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
You want to buy some dick pics.
I will add that the only dude on this thread to comment lately with any actual board credibility is Txboi. At least he actually fucks the ladies on eccie, oh2, etc and backs his shit up with reviews and feedback. You other bottom feeding swill just come around shining bright lights, chasing your own tails and spouting off a bunch of gibberish to make yourselves feel more endowed. Y'all offer nothing in the form of reviews or legit feedback with the current online board scene, so why y'all even here again? Point is, a little more Txboi and a lot less blm, etc is just the ticket... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
No one else sees providers but you and Txboi, huh? You want to know why I do not do reviews much? I recall seeing a provider a couple of months back and posting a review, maybe you remember, https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2829675 . Of course you do, the same provider has been reviewed by you numerous times and seen by you way more times. We had a great time and we chatted via text many times afterwards. However, when I contacted her to see her again, no response from her. After a few texts, I found out that you told her not to see me anymore, maybe you would take away your business if she did or something similar. POS move! but I do not expect much more from a guy who gave his man card away long ago.

Because providers are very gullible, guys like you take advantage of that mental ineptness to help in your agenda. THAT is why I do not review.

Oh, and to keep on thread topic, these providers on OH2 who out guys and run the ship there, can stay there. I hope their computer, tablet, phone or whatever they use to log on, including the guys doing the same, get all kinds of viruses, personal info stolen and have fun cleaning your devices.
This dick measuring contest is kinda of stupid. I guess you all forgot the main purpose of a review board is to at least pass info on about ladies you have actually seen an had sessions with. It doesn't matter what you paid the lady or the fact you enjoyed her company so please stop all this SIMP this WK that BS. We all tricks...and it doesn't matter which site we decide to meet them on. Although I find it funny that the once calling people WK's, Simps, or whatever are the ones banned from OH2.

It seems like most guys here don't actually hobby but just pretend to be doing it. They refuse to share info on who they are fucking, yet the ladies they claim to be fucking are street walkers, strippers, and SB's that have no access to Eccie or OH2 and no one has a way to verify those same hobbyist are actually fucking/hobbbying at all.
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2022, 07:44 PM
Funny because I think your first rebuttal to me on this thread was some nonsense about spelling and grammar yet each post you make is full of flaws. Hitting them bud light tall boys a little extra this weekend? Also, you've failed to support any of your lame uses of the terms that be slipping out your gums like simp/protect/wk/pussy/etc.

And if you were allowed on the other adult site you could literally see my dick in my posts there that would put your fantasy of me being some sort of mandle to rest. Zero of your claims about me have been correct yet you continue to dig, cute!

And then of course you skirted my shot about maybe contributing something of value to this board as opposed to just being the resident yappy ass yard dog, lol. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Listen simp, you speak when spoken to sissy! you're the site pussy WK pussy, tell us about the value you've brought to this thread? It seems like I hit a nerve perhaps? Emotional weak ass trick, no need for a chapter response BTW
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2022, 07:49 PM
This dick measuring contest is kinda of stupid. I guess you all forgot the main purpose of a review board is to at least pass info on about ladies you have actually seen an had sessions with. It doesn't matter what you paid the lady or the fact you enjoyed her company so please stop all this SIMP this WK that BS. We all tricks...and it doesn't matter which site we decide to meet them on. Although I find it funny that the once calling people WK's, Simps, or whatever are the ones banned from OH2.

It seems like most guys here don't actually hobby but just pretend to be doing it. They refuse to share info on who they are fucking, yet the ladies they claim to be fucking are street walkers, strippers, and SB's that have no access to Eccie or OH2 and no one has a way to verify those same hobbyist are actually fucking/hobbbying at all. Originally Posted by txboi817
I'm glad you understand that we're all tricks, I posted my adventures in the LR when I was there, pics and all! Take this sissy back to the site where your balls are cut off at the door.
What was the topic again? Originally Posted by txboi817

It was about predilected dispensation by the intelligentsia to engage in the manifestation of prolix exposition through a buzzword disposition form of communication notwithstanding the availability of more comprehensible, punctiliously applicable, diminutive alternatives, also known as Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness.
It was about predilection by the intelligentsia to engage in the manifestation of prolix exposition through a buzzword disposition form of communication notwithstanding the availability of more comprehensible, punctiliously applicable, diminutive alternatives also known as Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
can you say whatever that is is in plain english...
I'm glad you understand that we're all tricks, I posted my adventures in the LR when I was there, pics and all! Take this sissy back to the site where your balls are cut off at the door. Originally Posted by BLM69
yeah but what about here BLM...when was the last time you actually saw a verfied non-street walker and reviewed her? How are you helping here on a review board when your main purpose of being here is writing reviews. All you do is name call but I actually can't remember the last time I have seen you post a review of you actually fucking someone that had the means to verify that you actually fucked them. IJS
I recall seeing a provider a couple of months back and posting a review, maybe you remember, https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2829675 . Of course you do, the same provider has been reviewed by you numerous times and seen by you way more times. We had a great time and we chatted via text many times afterwards. However, when I contacted her to see her again, no response from her. After a few texts, I found out that you told her not to see me anymore, maybe you would take away your business if she did or something similar. POS move! but I do not expect much more from a guy who gave his man card away long ago. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Kinda creepy that you keep bringing this up? Like, I don't have any ownership or rights or whatever to her or any of the ladies? They can see who they want to? You seem strangely obsessed with this idea that me or anyone else would be upset about you posting that or any other review. Very odd indeed. Not my call if she doesn't want to see you again. And if she has told you she didn't want to see you again (which doesn't sound like her at all one bit as she pretty much likes everybody) then it's probably because of the stupid shit like this you say and post. Although, would be kinda funny if she did tell you that I 'ordered' her to stay away from you. Like, I'd totally giver her props for that one.

Now is probably the appropriate time to mention that you have had several ladies deny your repeat requests. It's like a theme with you and you tend to always throw out some excuse or pass the blame on. Someone earlier mentioned something about a need to look in the mirror, perhaps this is good advice for you.

Although I find it funny that the once calling people WK's, Simps, or whatever are the ones banned from OH2 Originally Posted by txboi817
Same. Always the same usual suspects.

tell us about the value you've brought to this thread? Originally Posted by BLM69
I've created an environment for you and others to prove to the board that y'all are more fucked up, washed out, disconnected and dramatic than the "OH2 Whores" are. And y'all do it over, and over, and.....over...
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2022, 08:38 PM

I've created an environment for you and others to prove to the board that y'all are more fucked up, washed out, disconnected and dramatic than the "OH2 Whores" are. And y'all do it over, and over, and.....over... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
You meant to say that you've showed us what a WK trick you are, I'm not changing trick, I call it like I see it! You don't like my threads and what I have to say, that's your problem, not mine. I'm gonna continue to be me, you should of learned this a long time ago

And I don't have to impress any tricks with reviews, the people that know me know who I fucked, what do you sorry tricks do for me? I don't need pimp leads either, bunch of that going on in here
You know blm...

You really don't belong here. You don't actually contribute anything, your attitude is shit and your aggression towards anyone who isn't as vile as you is appalling and embarrassing to the overwhelming majority of males on this planet. And then of course there's the fact that you've not once supported all this talk about simps, wks and the like with anything remotely resembling an example. But with those things being said, you sure do think highly of yourself. And even though you're basically a nobody here (noooo, post count doesn't get you through to the next grade), it's important to maintain a feeling of self worth. So good on you for that one man, good on you..
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2022, 09:12 PM
You know blm...

You really don't belong here. You don't actually contribute anything, your attitude is shit and your aggression towards anyone who isn't as vile as you is appalling and embarrassing to the overwhelming majority of males on this planet. And then of course there's the fact that you've not once supported all this talk about simps, wks and the like with anything remotely resembling an example. But with those things being said, you sure do think highly of yourself. And even though you're basically a nobody here (noooo, post count doesn't get you through to the next grade), it's important to maintain a feeling of self worth. So good on you for that one man, good on you.. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
You sound like a hurt woman that just lost a argument, punk WK's that protect BSC hookers also don't belong here, simp tricks that support outings of clients that allowed on OH2 also don't belong here, I'll always stand up for those things, what do you stand up for emotional guy?
You and the coyot, man...broken records. Old has-been broken records that have been relegated to the bargain bin, just a stepping stone to the dumpster..

* edited to add that this is like the third page of comments now that you've been talking about this simp/wk shit (directly with me) and still have yet to provide any supporting examples of such claims. One gum bumpin sob...
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2022, 09:32 PM
You and the coyot, man...broken records. Old has-been broken records that have been relegated to the bargain bin, just a stepping stone to the dumpster..

* edited to add that this is like the third page of comments now that you've been talking about this simp/wk shit (directly with me) and still have yet to provide any supporting examples of such claims. One gum bumpin sob... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Talk about broken record, how about you come up with some new material 😂 you always fail to answer the question chump, but head to acting like a emotional Man, I asked what do you stand for? But I'm the one with the tall cans? I don't drink moron