Mother and daughter

....this is mainly a daughter who is going to join the hobby as a Provider and a mother (who is already a Provider) wanting to make sure she does it the correct and safe way. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
.... expect it from the men ...., but any WOMAN that would engage in sexual activity with their own children is a nasty, %$#@!*(^%##!!!! degenerate...ugghh. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Im on the same page as the posts above.

I assumed at first, the OP meant engaging in activities together with Johns. So, thanks EastCoast for the clarification.

ME....as a mother....if I noticed my daughter was extremely promiscuous and headed in the wrong "sex" direction....I probably would introduce her to the hobby and HIGHLY monitor her activity..."be her manager per say"

However, she is totally the opposite. So no need to bring it up.
That being said, if a gal who is my daughters age WANTED or NEEDED help in the hobby, I would be glad to assist.

Torre
  • BLM69
  • 11-30-2018, 06:09 AM
Im on the same page as the posts above.

I assumed at first, the OP meant engaging in activities together with Johns. So, thanks EastCoast for the clarification.

ME....as a mother....if I noticed my daughter was extremely promiscuous and headed in the wrong "sex" direction....I probably would introduce her to the hobby and HIGHLY monitor her activity..."be her manager per say"

However, she is totally the opposite. So no need to bring it up.
That being said, if a gal who is my daughters age WANTED or NEEDED help in the hobby, I would be glad to assist.

Torre Originally Posted by Torre Tames
So you would pimp out your daughter? If she needed the help?
  • grean
  • 11-30-2018, 07:31 AM
I feel it's my duty to fall into the depravity of this and I will TOFT and report back. It shall be my Christmas gift to myself. Review to come. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Where's that review, Admiral?
Review coming
Amen
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Lots of moral holy members judging in here, best not to throw stones when all of us reside in glass homes.
ME....as a mother....if I noticed my daughter was extremely promiscuous and headed in the wrong "sex" direction....I probably would introduce her to the hobby and HIGHLY monitor her activity..."be her manager per say" Originally Posted by Torre Tames
So you would pimp out your daughter? If she needed the help? Originally Posted by BLM69

PERCEPTION IS CREATED AND TWISTED SO QUICKLY.

BLM - as much as I love reading your posts, I do believe you misunderstood what I said.
Pimping out my daughter? NO.

None of her profits would go into my pocket.
She would need guidance in this hobby world, and management of her activities would be overseen by me, to keep her safe and away from the jerks, of which DO exist.

Anyone come to mind?

Lots of moral holy members judging in here, best not to throw stones when all of us reside in glass homes. Originally Posted by BLM69
OOPS,,,,, I think you just contradicted yourself....
ICK!!!! Just ICK!!!
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2018, 08:35 AM

PERCEPTION IS CREATED AND TWISTED SO QUICKLY.

BLM - as much as I love reading your posts, I do believe you misunderstood what I said.
Pimping out my daughter? NO.

None of her profits would go into my pocket.
She would need guidance in this hobby world, and management of her activities would be overseen by me, to keep her safe and away from the jerks, of which DO exist.

Anyone come to mind?

OOPS,,,,, I think you just contradicted yourself.... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Some do contradict like managers claiming to be helping their offspring in this biz, c'mon now, this is known as a pimp! Call it what you want lady

My post about the holy moral judging members, no one should be judging anyone (I don't judge) but lets not lose the reality what we are now, once people begin to justify their evil actions and think it's normal or helpful to manage as some call it, it turns into BS and you know I'll call you on that

It's black and white only as I see things and can admit my wrong doings without the justifications.
Well, how about Step Mother and Step Daughter ?
It's black and white only as I see things and can admit my wrong doings without the justifications. Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh, do you now .....

Are you saying you would (having a sexual promiscuous daughter) let her wonder out into the RW and try to figure it out herself? from "just anybody"?
Hell yes I would help her with the hobby ..... at least I know she would learn how to decipher who she is wiling to give herself to .... and safely.

Thanks for you input my friend, but I think we have to agree to disagree .... as always.

T
  • dgc92
  • 12-05-2018, 05:03 AM
BLM didn't say there's anything wrong with pimping out your daughter. He just asked for clarification. For all we know, he's totally in support of mothers pimping out their daughters. So how about it, Torre? You gonna hit us with her digits or keep cockblocking? Some pics would be helpful too.
  • BLM69
  • 12-05-2018, 07:55 AM
Oh, do you now .....

Are you saying you would (having a sexual promiscuous daughter) let her wonder out into the RW and try to figure it out herself? from "just anybody"?
Hell yes I would help her with the hobby ..... at least I know she would learn how to decipher who she is wiling to give herself to .... and safely.

Thanks for you input my friend, but I think we have to agree to disagree .... as always.

T Originally Posted by Torre Tames
If you have a sexual promiscuous daughter running around getting stuffed by guys like me (I've stuffed a bunch in my days) probably means you've failed as a parent and should of paid attention to her growing up, adding fuel to the fire after you failed as a parent is a bigger fail! We don't agree here TT

The good thing now, is that we need mentors like you to take care of needs here, everybody loves the younger new talent coming through, especially talent that's been well trained by caring mothers like yourself👍 I love what you're doing here TT
Thanks BLM!
Luckily MY daughter is the total opposite....as I stated in a previous post.
This particular issue does not pertain to her.
She has an amazing sense of who she wants to be and the hobby will definitely NOT be a part of that.

I do know ladies who's daughters are a bit wild and do some crazy stuff.

Assuming you are not a parent....I can understand how you might see this as bad parenting.
That's just lack of experience.
Being in the hot seat when your kid is headed the wrong direction takes a lot of effort to keep them safe.

No worries.
As always ...... your and my opinions, (for some crazy reason)! ..... do not coincide.

I'm good with that!

Hugs!
T
  • grean
  • 12-05-2018, 01:52 PM
I feel it's my duty to fall into the depravity of this and I will TOFT and report back. It shall be my Christmas gift to myself. Review to come. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Dereliction of duty, Admiral.....

Still no review.