Hillary leads all republicans by at least 10 points in new poll by CNN

And there he goes again.

Here is your new candidate. They love him in Iowa.

No wonder...
Wanna bet? Originally Posted by bigtex
How about my bet, you lying sack of shit?
Well SLOBBRIN, it may very well be EIGHT MORE YEARS of cut and paste for you.

Your candidate won't win because youre too fucking stupid to be aware of the world around you.

That's why we build nice, safe places for special needs citizens like yOu.

..youre too fucking stupid to be aware of the world around you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You mean like you can't put 2 email accounts on the same phone?

That type of "worldly awareness"?

Or how about the obtaining of DNA from cum splattered on a dress?

Or losing cancelled checks in shoe boxes in your closet when they are subpoenaed?

I am baffled why anyone would vote for Hillary Clinton. What vision does she have? What does she want to do? How can we believe her if she answers those questions? She's dishonest. She's corrupt. She has no record of any accomplishments. She has demonstrated supreme incompetence in the positions she's had. I just don't get it. Maybe you're a liberal. Fine. Can't you find a liberal with even a small amount of integrity and competence? Mrs. Clinton will be a disaster, not because of her ideology, but because of her corruption and incompetence. Combined with the sideshow of Bill's shenanigans, the White House will become a worldwide laughingstock.

Why would ANYONE vote for Hillary?

This is right up there with the idiot plane theory Originally Posted by shanm
When does your suspension end?
  • Old-T
  • 03-23-2015, 11:32 AM
A Cruz/Clinton "choice" would be a truly wretched one.
A Anyone/Clinton "choice" would be a truly wretched one. Originally Posted by Old-T
FTFY
When does your suspension end? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Isn't the operative term ... "furlough"?
Why would ANYONE vote for Hillary? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So they can tell their Grandchildren they voted for the first female President, like they can tell them they voted for the first Black President. For posterity .. or is it "posterior"! Those "things" are more important than "quality" you know.
Why would ANYONE vote for Hillary? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Many (possibly millions) are single issue voters and will vote for Hillary to lessen their odds of being imprisoned for a victimless crime.

Now I would take a Rand Paul libertarian over Hillary any day, but the chances of an old, blue hair, religious nutcase getting the nomination are far greater.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnqTCah_03g Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Camps for adults, way to go Hillary. What will they name those camps. Oh, I know " Camp FEMA" ya get a free shirt and everything, lol.

Jim