Newbies and The Ladies that Love Them

Laura, your nipples look so yummy ))) Originally Posted by verygood69
Thank you. 😚
I'm always newbie friendly as long as screening can be completed.
Here ya go newbies, or gents with old references, a great list of ladies that said they would willing to spend some time with you (most will do light or alternative screening)

Elisabeth Whispers
Taylor Sims (occasionally)
LustyBustyGina38FF
Tara Evans
Nina the Dicknapper
Lena Duvall
MOCHAakaMOCHA
KaitlynDior
DallasRain
Selena51
JamieDallas
SpinnerCindy
VIP Mya Michelle
Sierra Sinclair
DallasBella
Alaine
KayleeHotChick(FBSM only)
London-James
AlkuringStacy
Nicole Cox

What a great group of beautiful ladies.
Hells yeah .... I like fresh meat lol (and those who need hobby reintroduction)! Whew!

Here ya go newbies, or gents with old references, a great list of ladies that said they would willing to spend some time with you (most will do light or alternative screening)

Elisabeth Whispers
LustyBustyGina38FF
Tara Evans
Nina the Dicknapper
Lena Duvall
MOCHAakaMOCHA
KaitlynDior
DallasRain
Selena51
JamieDallas
SpinnerCindy
VIP Mya Michelle
Sierra Sinclair
DallasBella
Alaine
London-James
AlkuringStacy
Nicole Cox

What a great group of beautiful ladies. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
This thread is helpful on so many levels
Im newbie friendly to an extent - however preferably outcall
Thanks for this thread, I've always tried to get one stickied but people tend to just bitch about searching instead. As a man with a lot of anxiety I still haven't "taken the plunge" as it were with a provider. I get close and then chicken out :\
Thank you Ms Lynn for posting this thread. I am one of the newbies, who has been on this site for some time now but without any "action". I'm not sure if it's my nerves or just plain scared to take the plunge into the hobby.
Since it's a pain in the ass to use the search tool on the mobile site, I'm going to bump this thread. As Harry Wayne Casey used to say, "Keep it coming love."

Elisabeth Whispers
LustyBustyGina38FF
Tara Evans
Nina the Dicknapper
Lena Duvall
MOCHAakaMOCHA
KaitlynDior
DallasRain
Selena51
JamieDallas
SpinnerCindy
VIP Mya Michelle
Sierra Sinclair
DallasBella
Alaine
London-James
AlkuringStacy
Nicole Cox

What a great group of beautiful ladies. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Wow! What a wonderful list. As a relative newbie of 2-3 months I wished I had that list when I started and it would have saved me a lot of work!! However, I did as Laura Lynn and others suggested....research!! I had two misfires using BP, the old bait and switch tactic....I just walked, no more BP for me...leave that to the pros and let them do the grunt work. So then I became methodical, treating it like a screening process myself. I read reviews for hours, emailed, texted, PM'd the ladies I found desirable, sometimes on multiple occasions.....finally got some hits, went through 3 no-call no-shows no-reason no-answers, and then I was off to the races. I must acknowledge the ladies who consented to see me initially and who liked me enough to give some good advice and guidance. When going through the screening, I gave them my full name, DOB, employment status, address, and phone number so they would have some cross verification of who I was, and that I was legit, that was the risky part for me. It really took me only about 3 weeks to get going, 3 months total now with 6 reviews, some OKs on 411, and see only ladies who are my "go to" girls. Really, I don't plan on expanding much from them, they are all first rate ladies I'd take to the Senior Prom if I could erase a few decades. Just have to do the Due Diligence that's all.
I am newbie friendly and have had quite a few great experiences with newbies!

I remember being a total mewbie. First vist a nice lady sucked and fucked me from 8pm until 7am. I was late for work. It was grand! There are still wonderful ladies out thete willing to do what it takes to get you in trouble.
Add me to the list!
Bump
I'm open to seeing newbies as well..