APPLE TO INDIANA = YOUR A HOMOPHOBE.....APPLE TO MAYLASIA = WE LOVE YOUR HOMOPHOBIC COUNTRY....

Where is old Lusty. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Looking for me, undercunt?
Looking for me, undercunt? Originally Posted by lustylad
No, actually now I'm looking for IB. Funny how it seems you two are never around at the same time... everyone knows, shitbird.
You will have one of those accounts that say 'banned'. Originally Posted by WombRaider
....we'll see in the coming days. As I said, it's out of my hands now. The mods will decide. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Care to put your money where your loud deflecting hypocritical mouth is, undercunt? I'll bet you $100 neither IB nor I will be banned in the next 15 days for having multiple accounts.

Care to put your money where your loud deflecting hypocritical mouth is, undercunt? I'll bet you $100 neither IB nor I will be banned in the next 15 days for having multiple accounts.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Post at the same time. I've already seen how you welching cunt farts operate on $100 bets.
Post at the same time. I've already seen how you welching cunt farts operate on $100 bets. Originally Posted by WombRaider

We can both send $100 to JCM and let him hold the money while the mods look into your silly accusation (intended to deflect attention away from your own use of multiple handles). What's $100 to you? You already told us you're a rich fuck. If so, then put your money where your mouth is, punk.
Lookee at that. All of a sudden the punk is nowhere to be seen or heard from on this. But at least he STFU about who will be banned here.