The endless and rancid stupidity of truthers...

No. I was smart enough to see through Romney's bullshit.

I guess you weren't. Originally Posted by ExNYer
So you think Obama is a straight shooter? He does nothing but lie.
No conservative would choose Romney. Ever. Originally Posted by ExNYer
They would if the only alternative was Obama. Obama is a fucking Marxist. Voting third party is a wasted vote.
Voting either party is a waste of time,but it makes you feel better.

Originally Posted by CJ7

You do realize responses like this are childish and confirm you have no debate skills, argument or both, but do carry on.
  • CJ7
  • 01-17-2013, 11:11 AM
my dear, I have no desire to debate your opinion. If you want to exist in the Arab Spring world, you go right ahead.
my dear, I have no desire to debate your opinion. If you want to exist in the Arab Spring world, you go right ahead. Originally Posted by CJ7
Well darling, thank you foe conceeding.
  • CJ7
  • 01-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Well darling, thank you foe conceeding. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
actually, I have a certain standard for the people I debate with ... if you cant spell mirror, Im out.

as you put it, carry on
actually, I have a certain standard for the people I debate with ... if you cant spell mirror, Im out.

as you put it, carry on Originally Posted by CJ7
Says the guy that butchers English grammar.

BTW, you don't debate. You say things that are as impressive as I know you are, but what am I? Peace out, and carry on.

as you put it, carry on Originally Posted by CJ7
If a person's credibility is based on spelling accuracy, you're in big trouble. Apparently you can't spell can't.
If a person's credibility is based on spelling accuracy, you're in big trouble. Apparently you can't spell can't. Originally Posted by joe bloe
What's worse is his refusal to use capital letters.

I bet he's got a commie flag hanging in his garage.

I bet he's got a commie flag hanging in his garage. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It's not just that. He used no punctuation at all and HABITUALLY makes no sense. When he can be understood, it's usually his viterol.
It's not just that. He used no punctuation at all and HABITUALLY makes no sense. When he can be understood, it's usually his viterol. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
That's the real problem with almost all the left wing posts on the board. At their core, they make no sense. I don't doubt the "Communist Manifesto" and "Rules for Radicals" were technically well written; they just made no sense.

It stands to reason that all the defenses of liberalism are illogical, since the whole system is grounded on a lie. It doesn't matter how skillfully the chef prepares the shit sandwich; he's still serving shit.
Personally...... I kinda like his circular maze of logic.
Personally...... I kinda like his circular maze of logic. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
CJ's posts are "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

I bet he's got a commie flag hanging in his garage. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Look whose talking. You can't even spell your own name correct Your Holiness.