Who are your "ledgends"...

+ 10000 on Ashley Anders!
This is an easy one for me! Holly of Houston I haven't seen her in a while! She has changed her name to Ashley Anders. In my opinion she is a living legend! I noticed she has raised her rates again recently! Don't miss out she may be gone soon! Originally Posted by fiooowner
well thank you sweets!!! Im not going anywhere! Im having too much fun to leave!
HOLY CRAP! Ashley You Are A Knockout!! Does she ever tour up here in Dallas?!
Reese will come up more than any other; no surprise.

Jessica UTR, without question
And Bliss of DFW, newer, but a legend in the making. Originally Posted by daty/o
I appreciate the mention along these beautiful women
If you are defining legends as drama free ladies. I would say Kendall4U, Spikebaby, Laura Lynn, Autumn Spring, and Italian Princess are all awesome drama free ladies. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Did I read this entire thread and not see Vnurse mentioned? I may have only seen her once years ago, but every time I send her a PM she is sweet to me and pretends that she remembers me

Only one mention of Taylor4Play? Behind the green door? If you never received those directions, your life will never really be complete. She was the first provider I saw after learning about ASPD. I saw her twice and used her as a reference. She told the new provider she couldn't remember me. Regardless, I was impressed.

Cindy of Fort Worth, If I had all the money back I spent at Cindy's various locations on her and her minions, I'd have a hard finding anything better to spend it on.

But if course "I am a legend, in my own mind"
Agree with all those mentioned whom I've visited. Unlike OFF and others, I missed Jenna Tailya. And I've never gotten over my albeit very slim doubts about Tara Evans. But that's probably my fault. I'll get there. I will say that Lindsey Lacey made me feel like she gave more of herself in our session than many others have. But, hey, Gonzo loves them all.
Sorry that you feel that way Gonzo. If others believe that about me it makes me feel great. Again thanks too everyone that mentioned my name.
Did I read this entire thread and not see Vnurse mentioned? I may have only seen her once years ago, but every time I send her a PM she is sweet to me and pretends that she remembers me Originally Posted by boomvang
Silly boy! Of course I remember you! I remember chatting with you on several occasions...you need to visit again sometime!
Thanks for mentioning me but I fall way short of legendary. I've only been around eccie a tad over a year. I nominate Vnurse, Fawn and Elizabeth Whispers. These ladies set the bar high.
+ 10000 on Ashley Anders! Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Agree
1 Jessica UTR- I think she dropped the UTR
2. Ze. If you have seen her you know how it is.
3. Berkleigh-
My legends

1. Mya Michelle
2. Monet Luv

Absolutely Amazing young ladies. I knew Mya first then met Monet through her. Birds of a feather flock together because When these two are together firecrackers are going off! They are perfecto!

I know they have only been around for a good solid year or two... But you are missing out if you haven't met them! Completely drama free, energetic, always glamorous for me, tight bodies , Monet has 0 tattoos! Mya has 3 very well mannered and cute tats. Smart, can talk for days! Makes u feel like an old guy sneaking into a dorm hanging out with the college cuties HA!

MarieLynnofDFW could host a clinic on how to be a legend. 100% on time 100%gfe and no
Bullshit guarantee. No drama and hands down best in class. Haven't met another one as
Professional to date. Originally Posted by TentNutrition
You haven't met Mya Michelle.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (144.3 KB, 802 views)
Tara, you took it the wrong way. Serves me right for posting it.
Mia Loren
Holly of dallas and Faith doubles
Delanie Smith
Versace

Will be legends:
Of course Tara
Ashley Starr and Amber
Roxanne sting in MS
Kami Parker