CNN poll: Two-thirds want to stay in Iran nuclear deal

Is it true you have your head so far up hussein obamas ass that he come to a stop while walking, and you broke your nose? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Typical lemming reply. Damn you guys are stupid. Dodge duck deflect.
eeehbuhhhrrr is a Alinsky Boy, He likes to blame us for what his communist side is doing. We are all aware of it but I makes him feel good...

I like to call it "eeehbuhhrrrisms"

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You do that because of being an idiot toilet licker. You step in shit by yourself iffylube. However it is good for a few laughs.
Post #30 in this link below has graphs that show where Iran was how much enriched uranium it had and how many centrifuges it had...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...9080&highligh t= Originally Posted by flghtr65
I'm the one who posted those graphs, you knucklehead... in post #37, not #30.

Why you would want to dig up a 2-year-old thread that reminds everyone how uninformed you are and how thoroughly you and your fellow libtards had your asses handed to you by herfacechair is beyond me!
How much did you pay herfeceschair for the blowjob, Junior?
You long for those 'good ole days' don't ya boy!

Originally Posted by WTF
No worries. You'll probably get nuked by some uranium that Hillary sold to the Russians.
Why wouldn't we want to stay in it. It worked well in NK!!!
NK changed with each new leader, now we are doing it.
I'm the one who posted those graphs, you knucklehead... in post #37, not #30.

Why you would want to dig up a 2-year-old thread that reminds everyone how uninformed you are and how thoroughly you and your fellow libtards had your asses handed to you by herfacechair is beyond me! Originally Posted by lustylad
I did not take credit for posting the graphs knucklehead. I simply told Mojofalling where to find them. I had a typo, I meant to write 37 not 30.

The Iran Nuclear deal is about 2 years old and the deal is being discussed in this thread. If it does not interest you don't read it. The information on the graphs is relevant for what is being discussed in this thread.

Herfacechair didn't do squat. Nuclear fission does not work in the oven of your home.

Also, Herfacechair is not on the same page as General Mattis who has advised Trump to stay in the deal.
You know who General Mattis is right? He is suppose to be as good as General Patton (minus the pearl handled pistol).
I never stated they had enough weapons grade Uranium 235 to make a Nuclear Weapon. What they do have is a reactor. Since they have a working reactor in their possession they have the capabilities to enrich U-238 to U-235 which is the fissile isotope of Uranium which is required to produce a nuclear weapon. We must also consider Plutonium 239 which is made from U-238. Plutonium 239 is created in Nuclear Reactors present in the fuel rods. Plutonium 239 can undergo Nuclear fission and in the process emits Alpha Radiation which is much more ionizing form of radiation than Beta or Gamma radiation. Although Iran says they want a Nuclear program only for producing energy there is a rumor among our Military that Iran already has a Nuclear weapon. If that's the case it's not a matter of if, but when they'll use it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yes, Iran has a reactor, that goes without saying. LOL.
In the link below summarizes the restrictions that Iran must follow. For example, Iran cannot enrich Uranium past a 3.67% concentration (which is far below the weapons grade concentration of 20%). Iran had to get rid of or dilute any U235 above the 3.67% concentration. Don't worry about the possibility of making Plutonium. Any heavy water produced from the heavy water reactor has to be shipped out. The nuclear reactors are under Constant monitoring.

The bottom line is if the USA stays in the deal Iran will be 15 years from getting an Atomic Bomb. If Trump voids the deal, Iran could start back enriching Uranium to get the P235 concentration to a weapons grade level, they could have a Atomic Bomb (nuclear weapon) within two years.

From the link:

Instead, it agreed to redesign the reactor so it cannot produce any weapons-grade plutonium. All spent fuel will be sent out of the country as long as the modified reactor exists.
Most of the 20 tonnes of heavy water the Arak facility was expected to produce will be shipped to the US via a third country, according to Iranian officials. About 6 tonnes will be retained to make medical isotopes.
The JCPOA says Iran will not be permitted to build additional heavy-water reactors or accumulate any excess heavy water for 15 years.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655

Does AssUp think road-kill possum tastes like ribeye? Originally Posted by LexusLover