"I'm not fucking losing to Joe Biden..."

Trump to the doctors, just give CV19 patients some disinfectant to clear the virus.

Originally Posted by adav8s28
Biden to voters “Super Thursday”

How much cash? How about a bet that you don't have enough cash to make it interesting. You are just a loud mouth clown, that is not funny as in funny ha ha: you are funny: as in funny crazy and fit for the insane asylum. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
What? So, you want me to bet money I don’t have to make it interesting.?

That’s brilliant Gomer, pure brilliance. I’ll pass, you’re not right in the head.
That was a dig at your intellect, meaning you’re too dumb to be successful.
Has no one learned from 2016?

Whether you like Trump or not. Polls mean nothing.
And your reality is what? Living under the tremendous strong leadership of the great leader for another term. That ain’t happening, you got 262 days left in your reality until competent adults are back in charge. Wanna bet? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Who are the competent adults you are referring to? Lets have some clarity on that first before you get your ass handed to you again, lol.
Has no one learned from 2016?

Whether you like Trump or not. Polls mean nothing. Originally Posted by tinypenis
Then why is Trump bitching and moaning to his reelection team that has internal polls showing him behind Biden in battleground states?

Trump lashed out at campaign manager over polling showing him trailing Biden: reports

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ng-showing-him

And for those who doubt Trump follows the polls closely. A single poll shows an increase in his approval rating and he's all over it.

Strange that two weeks ago he didn't mention that the same Gallup poll showed the largest one month drop in his approval rating since he's been in office, from 49% to 43%. Now it's back up. There were 9 other polls released the same day the Gallup poll was released. All others had him from -2% to -15%.

Trump touts high approval numbers, GOP support amid coronavirus crisis

https://nypost.com/2020/05/02/trump-...avirus-crisis/
Then why is Trump bitching and moaning to his reelection team that has internal polls showing him behind Biden in battleground states?

Trump lashed out at campaign manager over polling showing him trailing Biden: reports

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ng-showing-him

And for those who doubt Trump follows the polls closely. A single poll shows an increase in his approval rating and he's all over it.

Strange that two weeks ago he didn't mention that the same Gallup poll showed the largest one month drop in his approval rating since he's been in office, from 49% to 43%. Now it's back up. There were 9 other polls released the same day the Gallup poll was released. All others had him from -2% to -15%.

Trump touts high approval numbers, GOP support amid coronavirus crisis

https://nypost.com/2020/05/02/trump-...avirus-crisis/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Trump “lashes” out. How do they know? The media throws negative poll numbers at Trump everyday, he’s just reacting to it. If the media pounde Biden, their moral savior, half of what they did to Trump and Kavanaugh his numbers would be in the shitter too. Media coverage influences the polls, they work hand in hand.
Trump “lashes” out. How do they know? The media throws negative poll numbers at Trump everyday, he’s
just reacting to it. If the media pounde Biden, their moral savior, half of what they did to Trump and Kavanaugh his numbers would be in the shitter too. Media coverage influences the polls, they work hand in hand. Originally Posted by bambino
The media reports negative poll numbers because they are what they are. I watch Trump's coronavirus briefings on a rather regular basis and not once do I remember a reporter asking about Trump's negative poll ratings. But I do remember Trump mentioning positive poll ratings.

I know you don't like to answer questions asked of you, but how do you know the impact of the media on those people who respond to polls?

I may have missed your response, but I asked you a few days ago, after you complained about my estimate of "undecided" voters, what your estimate was. Any comment at this time?
Trump “lashes” out. How do they know? The media throws negative poll numbers at Trump everyday, he’s just reacting to it. If the media pounde Biden, their moral savior, half of what they did to Trump and Kavanaugh his numbers would be in the shitter too. Media coverage influences the polls, they work hand in hand. Originally Posted by bambino
It's always funny how things morph in the headlines. Trump being Trump and asks a question, and the headline is immediately "lashes" out or some such bullshit.

However, I am certain that Trump and team are watching the polls and reacting accordingly. That doesn't mean at this point in the game the poll is in any way meaningful predictively as some on both sides would tout, but they are and will be watched by both sides.

And of course Trump would tout the good ones and ignore the bad, he is involved in the campaign and all. Just as the left tries to tout the bad ones.

I'll continue to take all polls with a grain of salt right now until we get much much closer to the election.
It's always funny how things morph in the headlines. Trump being Trump and asks a question, and the headline is immediately "lashes" out or some such bullshit.

However, I am certain that Trump and team are watching the polls and reacting accordingly. That doesn't mean at this point in the game the poll is in any way meaningful predictively as some on both sides would tout, but they are and will be watched by both sides.

And of course Trump would tout the good ones and ignore the bad, he is involved in the campaign and all. Just as the left tries to tout the bad ones.

I'll continue to take all polls with a grain of salt right now until we get much much closer to the election. Originally Posted by eccielover
I think that even you could envision a scenario where Trump would go ballistic when presented with negative news by his own reelection team.
I think that even you could envision a scenario where Trump would go ballistic when presented with negative news by his own reelection team. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Speedy, try to keep to facts and reality. Didn’t Hillary throw a lamp at Bill because she was pissed off? Define ballistic and provide factual information where Trump went Ballistic. That’s just a preconceived notion that you have about him. So I don’t agree.
Speedy, try to keep to facts and reality. Didn’t Hillary throw a lamp at Bill because she was pissed off? Define ballistic and provide factual information where Trump went Ballistic. That’s just a preconceived notion that you have about him. So I don’t agree. Originally Posted by bambino
My favorite Hillary story is when Bill told the Secret Service to "keep that bitch away from me" when referring to HRC.

Biden might well understand.
I think that even you could envision a scenario where Trump would go ballistic when presented with negative news by his own reelection team. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
This is the thing with Trump. He's vocal and outspoken. Does that mean ballistic or lashing out. To some maybe, but it's his style.

There are I'm guessing very few who have actually experienced Trump ballistic or lashing out. The media portrayed him as both when he's dealt with Acosta during questioning and briefings, but in the end he was simply putting Acosta in his place in the way he communicates.

Call it what you will, but his style gets things done and he takes direct action. To me, still much better than most pols trying to play PC games and not "offend" anyone.
The powers that be already know who will win the election. Polls are for the people, they don't mean anything.
Speedy, try to keep to facts and reality. Didn’t Hillary throw a lamp at Bill because she was pissed off? Define ballistic and provide factual information where Trump went Ballistic. That’s just a preconceived notion that you have about him. So I don’t agree. Originally Posted by bambino
Well, I didn't ask you since you are far from open-minded.

Anyway, to me "ballistic" bears the same connotation as "lashes out". One has to take the report for what it is worth. It may be true it may not be true. This is hardly the first time Trump has been accused of such behavior behind closed doors. Remember "shithole countries". I'm saying it is certainly within the realm of possibility and I definitely believe it.