A song that gets you going...

Zep's Kashmire is good to fuck to...if you have not done so, try it. Originally Posted by NYr
back on the plagiarism remarks... Zepplin was not the thief this time... Deep Purple ripped off Kashmir's riff, for their song "perfect strangers"...

but getting on topic, another song from the perfect strangers album, "knockin' at your back door" fits this thread nicely... a solid rock and roll tune about anal sex
I will add to the list Fuck You All The Time by Jeremih ... Ft Lil Wayne and Natasha Mosley -

+1 ... How could I have forgotten this song?
Without a doubt it's "Come away with me" by Nora Jones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKEuOO0lQPc

My ATF played all the time and when I hear it I think of her. Originally Posted by StarsFanTx
If repetition isn't the point of Bolero, I don't what is. Originally Posted by phildo
I didn't say it wasn't the point. There's a pop culture reference there that I'm sure is lost on most ladies here, who wouldn't have been born when it was current, though I'm surprised none of my fellow old farts picked up on it and commented on it.

At an L1 studio in Houston, their 30-minute mix CDs had as the last song Madonna's "the Show is Over, Say Goodbye" or whatever that song is. Anyway, when you heard that song, you knew it was time to finish.