Hey, remember that time?

If they have to resort to personal attacks, well, you have it figured out already Originally Posted by nwarounder
Yuppers...fuckem
"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program ... Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons." -- President Bush, Oct. 7, 2002, in Cincinnati..........good times.....good times.
"We have seen intelligence over many months that they have chemical and biological weapons, and that they have dispersed them and that they're weaponized and that, in one case at least, the command and control arrangements have been established." -- President Bush, Feb. 8, 2003, in a national radio address.....good times.....good times
"We have also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas. We are concerned that Iraq is exploring ways of using these UAVs [unmanned aerial vehicles] for missions targeting the United States." -- President Bush, Oct. 7.....good times.....good times
"We've learned that Iraq has trained al-Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases ... Alliance with terrorists could allow the Iraqi regime to attack America without leaving any fingerprints." -- President Bush, Oct. 7 ......good times.....good times.
"The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa." -- President Bush, Jan.28, 2003, in the State of the Union address......good times.....good times.
snick.....good times.....good times.
Obama said this. “I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits — either now or in the future.”....good times....good times.
Obama said this “I was introduced to dog meat (tough)”....good times....good times....yuck
Obama: “I'm not gonna make any excuses” and "I will be held accountable"....good times....good times
Obama said “Paycheck discrimination hurts families who lose out on badly needed income… and with so many families depending on women’s wages, it hurts the American economy as a whole....good times...good times
Obama said “I’m confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress.” good times....good times.
Obama said “electricity rates would skyrocket.”....good times....good times.
Obama said “Americans need to do some soul-searching.” The president then said that if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin....good times....good times.
Obama was caught on mic negotiating on how he would compromise the safety of America, and its allies through dismantling our missile defenses. “This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility”....good times....good times.