Let me get to know you a bit....

I'm still trying to understand all this..... Originally Posted by angelinadream
The voices will explain everything in due time.
But you must listen.
I didn't know I could read my review? I thought that only guys could read that. All I can see is my recommendation. Originally Posted by angelinadream

I want to go solo completely. P411 seems hard to get on. Any tips Originally Posted by angelinadream

I'm still trying to understand all this..... Originally Posted by angelinadream

Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Hahahaha.... Miss Angelina is a comedian. Thanks for the laugh, but you'll never be welcome on P411. I think you already know that.

this may explain while you're having such a hard time Originally Posted by luxury daphne

This review confuses me more then it helps me. I know AD is a real person. I knew her about 2 years back.

But isn’t vipgfereferrals Sofia’s organization?

Date: Early Sept 2010
Provider: Angelina Dream
Phone: N/A
Email Address: hdreamgirls@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.vipgfereferrals.com/

AD, being associated with Sofia around here is career suicide.
I'm going solo now, no more ads from agencies and so on. That's why I tried to get P411.....Does that explain it?
I'm going solo now, no more ads from agencies and so on. That's why I tried to get P411.....Does that explain it? Originally Posted by angelinadream
Nothing says positive board image like giving a freebie to some old guy .... no, for real...
well if I were you I'd give up on p411 and if you're going indy learn some screening tips real fast.
she looks hot... I would fuck her but I would fuck Sofia too. p411 or not.