Things have slowed down ((review specials))

CD wasn't bothering anyone...She don't need me to stand up for her ... Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
agree, there have consistently been two "Ladies" who post here in this perverted microcosm and CD is defiantly one of the (FiH being the other) I do not know about any Dr.J/Hyde issues or He said she said BS, but I did not see the purpose of the attack.

OP, I get it that this was probably more of a threAD than a request for advice - however if it is advice you seek, the piranha pin is not where you should seek it.

IG, have you tried the mayonnaise therapy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubV3t9_CwDc
IG, have you tried the mayonnaise therapy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubV3t9_CwDc Originally Posted by Mythos
LMBAO Ain't enough mayonnaise or hot sauce on the planet.

The OP has not chimed in on any input so benefit of the doubt is gone.
On a brighter note CD is Posting with a avatar that is sublime.
Since DG is back will we soon see the Bat Whore? Just thought I would throw that out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44
Well Dr Whore Ms Hyde, have you never bothered to even count who all can see how you act and what you say about people in those dark places you hide? Every time you do it I laugh as I watch the ripples expand outward. You can still snare the newbies, but more of the guys hear about it day by day.

Still running with that line of lies? You've already been caught lying about whining the men's lounge. It's easy to sling accusations without proof. Run along, little man. I'm sure my business will collapse from your efforts any day now. Hold your breath.

To settle things, I think a good grudge fuck with a review is in order for you two. JS
To settle things, I think a good grudge fuck with a review is in order for you two. JS Originally Posted by Oralist
You looked at the wrong quote from me. To understand why ^^^^ would never happen, you should paid attention to:

THIS
I know you desperately want to try this play. It's clearly documented though that I dropped you from my TDL once I discovered the butta face doesn't match the tits. This being well before you and I ever started this dance. Originally Posted by citizen44
AND THIS
The beauty of this is that I never had to give you any of my personal information for screening..........God only knows what your views are about what to do with this info. What do you do with the it, hmmmm?

Are you like p411 and destroy it instantly? Dr Whore would probably destroy it, but I wonder what Ms Hyde would do with it? What's that saying? Hell hath no fury like a pissed off whore out to get even with a client she's pissed at? Originally Posted by citizen44
Since DG is back will we soon see the Bat Whore? Originally Posted by rduke4923
Nein, wirst du nicht. Noch Fragen?
[No, you won't. Anymore questions?]
The providers who consistently get good reviews and have lots of repeats costumers are not necessarily the hottest providers, they are the ones who MAKE THE CLIENT RELAXED, AND MAKE HIM FEEL GOOD.

Just having a hot body is not enough. you must approach each session like the guy is the most important thing in your life at that moment. Illusion of Passion, and even pillowtalk are important.
+ Spear
Illusion of Passion, and even pillowtalk are important. Originally Posted by spear89
oh....that pillow talk
oh....that pillow talk Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
So just How do you know he rants about you in the men's lounge?

No matter how you answer that, you still have explaining to do.

You see, I told you, these whores self destruct.

The smart whores use thier mouth to eat dick and get paid.
Maybe from the dude that was acting like a Mitch, trying to be messy and shit last night...

But I took notice on playing the card distraction.
So just How do you know he rants about you in the men's lounge?

No matter how you answer that, you still have explaining to do.

You see, I told you, these whores self destruct.

The smart whores use thier mouth to eat dick and get paid. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
LOL. No, I don't have any explaining to do, but since you're the slow kid in class, I'll spell it out for you.

I didn't accuse him of ranting in the men's lounge. I told him to go do it, since that seems within his character as far as I'm concerned. He's kind of a little bitch that way. GS is the one that confirmed (twice) that he already does that, which was delightful and much appreciated. Considering that C44 lied his ass off and said he doesn't do that.

So, thanks to GS being so sloppy in his rush to try to bite at me, I now can prove that C44 is a liar AND a little bitch. And they have yet to offer any proof about anything they've said about me.

The smart tards do a little thinking before they post.
So, thanks to GS ..... Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Two thancks in 24 hours should get me a complimentary 2 nut blow job.

Yeah it's a bitch to get hard to a beautiful woman when you're gay, or a straight chick.