Did a new movie make it to your top 5 this year?

• MC
  • 01-10-2013, 08:27 PM
PERVE!!!....lol Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Who me?
OMFG! lol, some people are just sick! Reminds me of the time I was a kid and my hamster died. My mom and I called my uncle to take it out of the cage to burry it because we were to creeped out, and he put it in a ziplock and threw it around at us watching us freak out in absolute horror... Hehe... SICK!

I couldn't watch it to the end.. So I hope nobody lost a leg Pyramider?? Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
I am a better uncle than that. I disposed of pets quietly and quickly.

People who do the chainsaw gag usually take the chain off, thus there are no lost limbs.

When Jaws came out, we used to grab people's legs underwater at the beach. They would shit a brick. Most did not realize that when they were standing on a sandbar there were sharks swimming around their feet and legs. Virtually harmless sand sharks.
Who me? Originally Posted by MC
Yes.

Hehe
I am a better uncle than that. I disposed of pets quietly and quickly.

People who do the chainsaw gag usually take the chain off, thus there are no lost limbs.

I did not know that. I would of peed my pants for nothing

When Jaws came out, we used to grab people's legs underwater at the beach. They would shit a brick. Most did not realize that when they were standing on a sandbar there were sharks swimming around their feet and legs. Virtually harmless sand sharks. Originally Posted by pyramider
That is still sick, lol, but at least no dead animals were involved.... lol
LMAO on the chick gremlin! gremlins was a great movie in its day.

I am will be heading out to see les mis in a bit.

Girl Gremlin is hottt.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zxv...vhcbo1_500.jpg

Besides the original, the only Texas Chainsaw movie I've liked is Part 2. That's only because Chop-Top, Leatherface's Vietnam Vet/Dark Hippy older brother is hilarious.

I'm about to watch Horrible Bosses. Hopefully it's a decent comedy. I remember from the trailer that Jennifer Aniston deepthroats a banana, so it can't be all bad. Originally Posted by MC
  • MC
  • 01-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Yes.

Hehe Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
I'll take that as a compliment.
  • MC
  • 01-17-2013, 06:23 PM
Speaking of Gremlins:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/60383

Is there anything they WON'T remake?
Skyfall was great. Also Cloud Atlas was IMHO amazing. Then again I'm a sucker for high brow SciFI that does poorly in the box office (Gattaca). On TV walking dead is having a much better season 3 after a ho hum season 2. And I'll confess an addiction to Downton Abbey
  • MC
  • 01-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Skyfall was great. Also Cloud Atlas was IMHO amazing. Then again I'm a sucker for high brow SciFI that does poorly in the box office (Gattaca). On TV walking dead is having a much better season 3 after a ho hum season 2. And I'll confess an addiction to Downton Abbey Originally Posted by govindarapam
I'm really looking forward to the rest of season 3, especially since I just finished read The Walking Dead Compendium 1. The Governor is actually crazier in the book than he is on the show.
I'm super into Walking Dead, Dexter, American Horror Story, and Breaking Bad.
  • MC
  • 01-19-2013, 08:20 PM
I'm super into Walking Dead, Dexter, American Horror Story, and Breaking Bad. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I'm a big fan of all those, although I stopped watching AHS this year because this season's plotline was a little too ADHD for my taste. I might catch it later on dvd. I'm glad that Dexter had a good season 7 after a really disappointing season 6. I thought the gay mobster was probably one of the show's best villains.
Beasts of the Southern Wild. I loved it. Preferred it to Lincoln, Argo, and I wouldn't watch Les Jackman/Crow without getting paid. Anyone else like Beasts?

As a huge fan of Breaking Bad since before episode one, I am terrified by what's coming. The first half of season 5 had some pretty weak episodes and I fear they're going to shit the bed Sopranos style. Anyone else?
I Love Dexter! Deb rocks!!!

I haven't seen the latest season yet, can't wait!
I LOVED the Sopranos.
  • MC
  • 01-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Has anyone else checked out the new show The Following with Kevin Bacon?