Carson compared refugees to "rabid dogs"

" ....between a terrorism and a victim ". ( ? ) Is woomby mentoring YOU on YOUR writing too EKIM ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Must have been copying some of your spelling gay rey.
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 09:54 PM
I did use your new handle of the dick sucking [blatantly ignoring prohibited topic] in my signature. Feel better? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You fucked up!!
I didn't draw the line in the sand. Your boy did. Originally Posted by Budman
Line in the sand? You mean William B. Travis?

Should we block the French or Belgium's as they were the ones carried out Paris attack? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
" or Belgium's ... " ( ? ) EKIM !!!! Those writing lessons from YOUR hero woomby , the " freelance writer of travel brochures ' are REALLY paying off for YOU Ekim ! Might want to lay of those "rabbit pellets " that YOU so love, along with YOUR hero that YOU WK for , woomby !
I did use your new handle of the dick sucking kid in my signature. Feel better? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Way to slip in a prohibited subject, GENIUS ! Are the fumes off of that shit pile in YOUR barn affecting YOU that bad, EKIM ? Keep stepping in it and swearing that it's perfume EKIM !!
Much like the communist infiltration of the US has taken a very long period of time in the time frame of our nation. So it will be a long time in the Islmists in reaching their goal. Why should we wait till the horses are out of the barn before we attempt to shut the door. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Ekim can't put livestock in his barn anymore ( or anything else ! ) since he's filled it with so much of the BS that HE spews ! Filled with so much BS that the barn doors CAN'T close ! The swarms of flies make the barn look like it's moving !
Must have been copying some of your spelling gay rey. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOUR WKing for YOUR hero woomby gets YOU a pass at YOUR atrocious spelling and grammer, EKIM ! Does it cost YOU some extra time working at his 'holes for free or more time playing the rusty trombone on the EUNUCH ? Way to pick woomby's dingleberries for him EKIM ! Too bad they don't sell spell check in KansASS !
We do not want to deport Latinos. We wish to deport those who have come to the United States illegally - like every other country does, and is in conformance with international agreements and treaties.

You are incredibly stupid and/or intentionally deceitful. Originally Posted by DSK
They deliberately distort that. LittleEva is too stupid to see through it, but the others have no excuse. All immigrants are welcome if they go through the legal process. If they come here illegally, they are not immigrants. They are criminals.
Barry the camel piss drinker and his sharia czar are looking out for us mericans...

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/sh...im-appointees/

They deliberately distort that. LittleEva is too stupid to see through it, but the others have no excuse. All immigrants are welcome if they go through the legal process. If they come here illegally, they are not immigrants. They are criminals. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Let's just dumb it down for ekim by saying it's ok for immigrants to come in the front door, but not the back door....

Oh wait, that might confuse him - he likes coming in the back door! Ekim, we're not talking about the poop chute here. We're trying to explain immigration to you....

Oh, never mind.
You fucked up!! Originally Posted by DSK
Goats are a forbidden topic JL ?
YOUR WKing for YOUR hero woomby gets YOU a pass at YOUR atrocious spelling and grammer, EKIM ! Does it cost YOU some extra time working at his 'holes for free or more time playing the rusty trombone on the EUNUCH ? Way to pick woomby's dingleberries for him EKIM ! Too bad they don't sell spell check in KansASS ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are the fucktard who started the thread..Cougar high looses right gay rey ,STFU
Way to slip in a prohibited subject, GENIUS ! Are the fumes off of that shit pile in YOUR barn affecting YOU that bad, EKIM ? Keep stepping in it and swearing that it's perfume EKIM !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Tell it to the Waco kid then STFU
They deliberately distort that. LittleEva is too stupid to see through it, but the others have no excuse. All immigrants are welcome if they go through the legal process. If they come here illegally, they are not immigrants. They are criminals. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wonder where you dimatards were while the Trumpster made his rant on getting rid of all of the Mexicans? Guess they are not classified as Latinos. Refugees are not welcome when they go through the legal process? Did the white man come here legal dull knife?
Wonder where you dimatards were while the Trumpster made his rant on getting rid of all of the Mexicans? Guess they are not classified as Latinos. Refugees are not welcome when they go through the legal process? Did the white man come here legal dull knife? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's not at all what he said and you know it. You left out the most important part. Illegal Mexicans otherwise known as criminals.