Fake Love

Sluts like me are obsessed by the pleasures of being fucked and get very turned on. That is why we are sluts. We also get very turned on by the pleasure guys show us when they use us totally for their pleasure. The more guys show me their passion and pleasure, the more I get turned on and show my passion. There is nothing fake about it but a lot depends on the guy. Becoming a slut whore and charging has nothing to do with the pleasure slut whores feel when men turn us on and use us to get themselves so turned on. Money does not necessarily make passion and love fake.
A woman, any woman, chooses to be passionate with the person she is with, or not. This is true for marriages, whoredom, strippers, and dates.

A woman will choose to be passionate with someone if it is in her interests. This is true for marriages, whoredom, strippers, and dates.

If a woman has no value interest in pleasing the fella she is with, the passion is fake. Every time. I've been there, done that.

If a woman has a value interest in pleasing the fella she is with, the passion is real. Every time. I've been there, done that. A woman can make up the value interest, and a some fellas are effective liars, and can convince her that there is a value interest in the interaction, but she has to think it for there to be passion.

A hooker has a value interest in pleasing clients because she needs more clients, and nothing is better than a repeat that you aren't revolted by.

It took me quite some time to understand that, but my marriage, and my wife's happiness(not to mention my own), have been elevated exponentially by that knowledge.

A hooker, stripper, girlfriend, wife, will be into you if it benefits her. The moment it doesn't you are fucked, and not in a good way.

I laugh when people say women are far more "sensitive" than fellas. Those people are stupid.
It's a lesson in the bears repeating here… Never, I repeat never think that you have a relationship with any provider.

You don't.

What you have is an arrangement. I do business with lots of different companies for a variety of reasons. When they fail to deliver their customer service, their product reliability, or if I just decide I want to try out a new company I move on.

This hobby is no different, although I will readily admit it is easy to get confused by a provider that has outstanding Illusion of passion.

Be kind, be considerate, enjoy your sessions as much as possible and get the most out of them but never think that the arrangement is anything other than a business one. Whether you've seen her only once or over 50 times over a period of years, you have to maintain this mindset.

Independent of how the provider may feel about you, you have to approach it this way to safeguard yourself against falling into this trap. Believe me, I speak from experience.
You're paying for a fantasy nothing more nothing less.. Not to mention you're paying a whore its her job to make you feel as if you're the best thing since sliced bread..

Duh it's all fake if we really had feelings for you we wouldn't accept the money it takes to deal with you..

If you can't separate your feelings from reality that your just a walking atm then you're in for major dissapointment..

Exactly why I don't like long appointments because people can't accept the fact that I'm just there for you to get a nutt & that's it.. This is a job we do this to make a living & just think how many dicks were in her mouth before you got there.. How does dick taste ? Obviously you like it because you kept going back..

I'm a whore
I have what you need
Your a trick
You have what I need & it's not your dick..

If we didn't lie to you then you wouldn't keep coming back.. We tell you whatever we have to so that you feel like you're a million bucks.. Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
My kind of gal ...
  • BLM69
  • 03-05-2017, 10:08 PM
My kind of gal ... Originally Posted by AverageWhiteGuy
If only all the love birds men in here would understand how it works
What made you have your "epiphany" during your session? . Originally Posted by L.A.
Usually right after the guy cums.
I AGREE WITH LINDSAY.
MY GUYS HAVE BEEN SEEING ME FOR YEARS. THATS WHAT MAKES OUR TIME TOGETHER SO AMAZING.... BECAUSE WE HAVE SUCH A GOOD CONNECTION AND WE'VE HAD THE CHANCE TO REALLY GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. YES IT HAPPENS! YES ITS REAL!

WE ALL HAVE BAD DAYS. IF SHE IS REALLY AN ATF OF YOURS... ITS PROBABLY WORTH SEEING HER AGAIN AND TALKING TO HER ABOUT IT. NO IM NOT SAYING THAT SHE IS OR ISNT IN LOVE WITH YOU... BUT, DOES SHE HAVE A CONNECTION WITH YOU? I HAVE NO DOUBT.

JUST REMEMBER WHY YOUR HERE AND WHY WE'RE HERE..

JUST LET GO AND ENJOY!

~Kelly TNT