Why so many"NO African American" providers

black Puerto Rican has to be the worst........right after black Cuban Originally Posted by dearhunter
hows that ?
That racist as hell but it made me Originally Posted by RickyGshots
+1
Dorthy......that's a nice ass in your new showcase.

Whose is it? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Not yours Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's mine now.

:LooksUpAndLeft:
That's a nice ass GS!!!!
Non-stop attitude. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
What's with the boob photo with the background showing dirty hand prints and a hole in thw wall? I'm sure you are going to say it was done as a joke, but trust me, it just screams "When you make an appointment with me, it will be at a dirty shithole". Photos are your number one selling point. You seriously need to up the quality. Hell, it's not like you have to even shell out any money, there are bound to be a ton of photographers who will barter services.
Another thread that's all about Dorthy...when it should be all about boardman...

Newbs...
It's mine now.

:LooksUpAndLeft: Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hey GS, who's ass was that after all? A model?
Another thread that's all about Dorthy...when it should be all about boardman...

Newbs... Originally Posted by Wakeup

They never learn.
Maybe the people that are being discriminated against should take a long hard look in the mirror.
One or two could just be a coincidence.
Though a multitude establishes there must be a valid reason.
What's with the boob photo with the background showing dirty hand prints and a hole in thw wall? I'm sure you are going to say it was done as a joke, but trust me, it just screams "When you make an appnumber one selling point is my hocus potment with me, it at a dirty shithole". Photos are your number one selling point. You seriously need to up the quality. Hell, it's not like you have to even shell out any money, there are bound to be a ton of photographers who will barter services. Originally Posted by citizen44
Before you begin to even lecture me on how to run my business I suggest you reconsider how you hobby with all the bad things people say about your ass.. I'm not trying to impress you so therefore my pictures are good for me... My number one selling point is hocus pocus & I wish I had the ability to make FUCKTARDS dissapear rather than WINKYS...
Hey GS, who's ass was that after all? A model? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I dunno yet.

But I'm sure the screening process to motorboat it will be much easier than I first thought.
  • cr76
  • 01-24-2015, 07:43 AM
Some have rude attitudes and are cheap. Some also don't come clean and expect for you to do everything under the sun for a measly $1....im just saying...... but I don't like anyone who is rude or stinks or is cheap fuck that...young aa men fuck way to fast and like to ruin your pussy hole fuck that too my preference is older black men they no how to caress the pussy not were and tear fuck that too.......THAT MY ISSUE WIT A AA MEN Originally Posted by missconstanceflow
This statement is similar to what one provider told me on the common "NBA" ISSUE.
with all the bad things people say about your ass.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh really? Such as?

Dorthy, your rates are now below what women who don't speak English or have a green card charge. They at least can say they don't really have economic alternatives. If you would just keep that attitude in check, you might be able to quit changing your rate back and forth by $10 every couple days. While your attitude does causes reponses to you to have an edge, there is truth in almost all the replies. Unclench. It's called customer feed back and almost always leads to more money.
Of course, this topic has been beaten to death way too many times.

I'm an AA man. When I see a provider's ads or showcase say that she doesn't see AA men, I just move on to the next. You don't want my money, I won't try to convince you to take it.

The interesting thing is, I have had a few providers with NBA policies make an "exception" for me. Either through meeting them at a social or them just gleaning something from my persona on this board.

............. Trying to understand hookers is pointless. Originally Posted by tbone77494

so true!
LMBAO