For people who still believe the 2020 election was legit.

There are people who still believe the earth is flat and that the Bible describes actual events. Elections deniers are the new flat earthers.

Not everyone is working with a full set of tools. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Hey DG - How about someone who has one x + one y chromosome but insists he is female? Would he be a "flat earther" too?

Or how about someone who insists Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian disinformation? Would that person be a "flat earther" too?

Asking for a friend.
You do know that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are two separate people, right? Let DOJ have their investigation into Hunter and cross that bridge when we come to it. Meanwhile, Joe Biden is a different guy, who is not under investigation by DOJ.
I see your attempt at humor here but it doesn’t really land on target.

You are all saying that ALL elections are corrupt. Therefore, you are election deniers.

Suddenly semantics are important?

Good to know Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
All? Not all, probably some local elections are legitimate. Beyond that, since we went to offsite voting, your vote is meaningless.
You do know that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are two separate people, right? Let DOJ have their investigation and cross that bridge when we come to it. Meanwhile, Joe Biden is a different guy, who is not under investigation by DOJ. Originally Posted by tommy156
Of course they’re different people, Hunter is Joe’s bagman. That’s how it is in Washington, it gives the office holder plausible deniability. All politicians do it, their wives/kids/brothers/whores get grants, contracts, stocks and no show jobs for political favors. The Biden’s just happen to be the heavyweight champs through decades of experience.
All? Not all, probably some local elections are legitimate. Beyond that, since we went to offsite voting, your vote is meaningless. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Care to be more specific? Or should we just guess at which ones you’re referring to ?
One, I can name fifty.

1 Not accepting he lost the election.

2 Not calling the National Guard when the Capital was being taken over.

3 Wanting his Vice President to lie for him and give all of Biden's votes to him.

4 Inciting a riot.

That is just one day on the top of my head. All unconstitutional acts.

5 Said COVID was a fake disease and delaying treatment for other that he should have made it a National Emergency. It wasn't till weeks later and his poll ratings went down more than already being the lowest of all presidents he did anything. His job is to protect the people of the USA. Another denying the Constitution by not protecting the people.

He should have been hung not impeached. Originally Posted by Cody69
Is this the new liberal math where 50 = 5 ????
When did they start teaching that in school?

Besides, lets look at the 5 you mentioned

1. Not an unconstitutional act

2. Actually he wanted the Guard there but Pelosi and the DC Mayor declined a few days beforehand. And not an unconstitutional act

3. Never happened.

4. Never happened.

5. Didn't happen and even if you think it did, not an unconstitutional act
You do know that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are two separate people, right? Let DOJ have their investigation into Hunter and cross that bridge when we come to it. Meanwhile, Joe Biden is a different guy, who is not under investigation by DOJ. Originally Posted by tommy156

You do realize Hunter is Senile Biden's bagman. And that the whole corrupt Biden crime family (up to 12 co conspirators now) got rich illegally selling access to Senile Biden
Care to be more specific? Or should we just guess at which ones you’re referring to ? Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
No. You should just guess.
No. You should just guess. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Predictable.
Predictable. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
He means when Republicans win, the election is valid. When Republicans lose, it must be voter fraud.

Lol. Pretty neat deal they've worked out for themselves there. I wonder what color the sky is in their fantasy world? Ours is blue.
Predictable. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
The stupidity of the answer is congruent with the stupidity of the question. You reap what you sow.
The stupidity of the answer is congruent with the stupidity of the question. You reap what you sow. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
If you can’t answer the question because you don’t know the answer, just say that. Or at least find better words for your salad.

Or just resort to churlishness as per usual.
Lol. Pretty neat deal they've worked out for themselves there. I wonder what color the sky is in their fantasy world? Ours is blue. Originally Posted by tommy156
Speaking of fantasies, would you care to answer the two questions I posed in my post #61 above?

Dreamgurrl couldn't.
Speaking of fantasies, would you care to answer the two questions I posed in my post #61 above?

Dreamgurrl couldn't. Originally Posted by lustylad
Those questions are irrelevant to the thread topic and also nonsensical.

But here ya go

A persons chromosomes have nothing to do with their belief about the earth being round or flat.

The second questions is unanswerable. The earth is round, that is a fact.
The two issues are not comparable or related.
There ya have it, Lusty. You're welcome.