Encounter: AriAsm is still a thief

You're a animal according to the OP, this guy probably dreams about this young fine thing and is bitter for NOT being able to get it again

All this commotion has made me/and others interested on what she's working with BCD, hopefully the OP has learned a lesson how harsh the hobby can be, it's not all peaches and cream

WOW OP!!! Just clicked on the link and you have great taste my friend �� Originally Posted by BLM69
And we all know most of these providers don't control their own accounts
Unless he gave the money to her in person,it was probably her old manager who jipped him
Always make sure you're communicating with the provider

And it's a bad idea to look for sugar babies on a hooker board
These hoes are for everybody
This alert makes other clients want to try out her magical pussy..you're helping her cause

Suckers need bodyguards
Troyhildebrandt,
Do you self-alert much?
The OP, Troyhildebrandt, is lying.

Troyhildebrandt, I saw the young lady whom you reference several times last year. She is a wonderful provider.

1. Last year, the lady decided to leave the hobby.
2. You used the SQUARE CASH app and sent her $300 using your smartphone.
3. The lady was unable to meet you per your arrangement.
4. You then cyberstalked her, using the personal information that she gave you about herself so as to facilitate the $300 transfer to her using the SQUARE CASH app on your smartphone.
5. Later, the lady agreed to meet you, but had a change of heart when made aware of your threat to release her real-world identity to members of this site if requested by said members.
6. You then received your $300 back from SQUARE in the form of a chargeback.

Troyhildebrandt, you are lying to this community, and by this dishonest non-review, you are continuing your cyberstalking of this young lady. This is not a review, because you never met this young lady after you forwarded $300 to her with the Square Cash app. Therefore, this non-review would seem to belong in Co-ed, where the young lady can reply.
Troyhildebrandt,
Do you self-alert much?
The OP, Troyhildebrandt, is lying.

Troyhildebrandt, I saw the young lady whom you reference several times last year. She is a wonderful provider.

1. Last year, the lady decided to leave the hobby.
2. You used the SQUARE CASH app and sent her $300 using your smartphone.
3. The lady was unable to meet you per your arrangement.
4. You then cyberstalked her, using the personal information that she gave you about herself so as to facilitate the $300 transfer to her using the SQUARE CASH app on your smartphone.
5. Later, the lady agreed to meet you, but had a change of heart when made aware of your threat to release her real-world identity to members of this site if requested by said members.
6. You then received your $300 back from SQUARE in the form of a chargeback.

Troyhildebrandt, you are lying to this community, and by this dishonest non-review, you are continuing your cyberstalking of this young lady. This is not a review, because you never met this young lady after you forwarded $300 to her with the Square Cash app. Therefore, this non-review would seem to belong in Co-ed, where the young lady can reply. Originally Posted by Bflexible
Sorry sir but you are the liar by believing what she told you, I will send you the Square Cash app screen shots of your lovely lady denying my requests for the $300 refund. The other $1000 was hand delivered because Square Cash daily limit is 400. Ask if she is ok with me texting or emailing you the Square Cash screen shot since it will show her real identity. "Cyberstalked" lmao, does texting her asking for my money back qualify as that? Ask her about the boyfriend, he can give you some additional information about your little sweetheart. I can text or email you his number as well. You look ridiculous believing a 20 year old hooker's word, just as ridiculous as I felt for trusting "Holly Monroe". BTW, I can text or email you her recent text where she offers to see me - yeah she was really scared of me lmao!
Sorry sir but you are the liar by believing what she told you, I will send you the Square Cash app screen shots of your lovely lady denying my requests for the $300 refund. The other $1000 was hand delivered because Square Cash daily limit is 400. Ask if she is ok with me texting or emailing you the Square Cash screen shot since it will show her real identity. "Cyberstalked" lmao, does texting her asking for my money back qualify as that? Ask her about the boyfriend, he can give you some additional information about your little sweetheart. I can text or email you his number as well. You look ridiculous believing a 20 year old hooker's word, just as ridiculous as I felt for trusting "Holly Monroe". BTW, I can text or email you her recent text where she offers to see me - yeah she was really scared of me lmao! Originally Posted by Troyhildebrandt
Oh and it does qualify as a review because I hand delivered the $1000, I can also text or email you the text message she sent me this week admitting we met and therefore only agreeing to return 900 of the 1200 she stole. No sex during this meeting but I still agreed on the 900, then she went silent again. This is very easily settled my good man, I am certain she has made 3 times 900 this week and probably more. Deliver that information my good messenger, thank you!
Oh and it does qualify as a review because I hand delivered the $1000, I can also text or email you the text message she sent me this week admitting we met and therefore only agreeing to return 900 of the 1200 she stole. No sex during this meeting but I still agreed on the 900, then she went silent again. This is very easily settled my good man, I am certain she has made 3 times 900 this week and probably more. Deliver that information my good messenger, thank you! Originally Posted by Troyhildebrandt
You two met this year?2018??

If not,it doesn't qualify as a review..u have been here long enough to know this

You posted this same review/alert in 2017 when you got juxed
Are you going to write a new review every time she shows up under a different name?

Let it go,buddy..you will live
Go fuck some other young thang and forget about this one
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2018, 06:54 PM
The OP has opened a can of worms now, making threats of outing is not accepted here, take you big L and let it go already, you made the mistake and you continue to beat the dead horse.

You've only helped this girl out and hurt yourself with this new self alert. I'll give you a big internet hug so you feel better if that helps
She NC/NS-ed me today. With all this drama, I am not sure if I dodged a bullet here.
I don’t care about the alleged thieving. I wouldn’t see her based on her looks.
would be nice if she came on here and joined the chat
Bflexible,

Since you have not responded to my PM I will assume your are the Sugar Daddy AriAsm / Holly / Anastasia texted me about. I am not a lawyer but if I was I would vet my clients before agreeing to defend them. What you apparently don't realize is that your brilliant 20 year old hooker has been texting me all week, several times admitting to her own guilt. I will keep this brief since I just got home from a night out with my girl, below is Holly's text from three nights ago, you can match the phone number with the one Honest Abe included in his first post. I have lots more if you want to keep going ....

edit-AG, Post more and point out.
The OP has opened a can of worms now, making threats of outing is not accepted here, take you big L and let it go already, you made the mistake and you continue to beat the dead horse.

You've only helped this girl out and hurt yourself with this new self alert. I'll give you a big internet hug so you feel better if that helps Originally Posted by BLM69
FYI, I was banned for that but still have my same User Name "Troyhildebrandt" because I did nothing wrong other than break an ECCIE rule. I cant say the same for Holly Monroe / Anastasia / AriAsm.
Oh and scroll through the 60+ posts and read the comments from all of the gentlemen who are passing on AriAsm ... not all people think like you, many have integrity and like the idea of having some level of accountability on this site.
Troyhildebrandt -
I'm completely behind you - and I want to thank you for your posted thread...

I would like to point out that saying:

...might not be the best "negative" intro ever written.

"Yes, she's the best - she's everything you could ever want in a provider. She is sex personified. There's nothing that this woman wouldn't do to fulfil your every fantasy and request. Her body is the perfection we all seek for the emptiness and desire we can't control. If God himself designed an angel for the soul purpose of flaming the desire in all men - she is it..."

"...but, don't get involved with her because she's so sexy your brain will stop functioning and you'll be enslaved by her charms...";
isn't really gonna have the effect you're thinking on the men here. Matter of fact - you personally, probably couldn't have written a better "reverse psychology" threAD for her if you tried...

BTW - DO NOT go to a Peter Gabriel concert! - it will be the ABSOLUTE BEST CONCERT OF YOUR LIFE and makes everyone else's concerts and music pale in comparison; but you will end up buying EVERY album he ever made, spending thousands on Tee-Shirts and memorabilia, and only be left with the incredible haunting memory of that music for the rest of your life! It's a scam. (THAT's how GREAT he is! He's the APPLE off the tree of life, he's that great...) Originally Posted by Scribe
@Scribe... Peter Gabriel!!!??? Come on! He is not that good! He is just OK
That's too bad man
I will send you the Square Cash app screen shots of your lovely lady denying my requests for the $300 refund. Originally Posted by Troyhildebrandt
Troyhildebrandt, you gave the young lady $300 using Square Cash, and she spent one hour with you BCD. This is why the young lady denied your request for a $300 refund. You "hand-delivered" an additional $900 to her.
Reference https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2178367