Mike Pence Is A Security Risk and Hypocrite, He Must Resign and Go To Jail With Sessions!

I really think there is something wrong with you, emotionally.

Have you been diagnosed? Are you taking your meds?

You are a complete "neo maxie zum dewbie" with a schizoaffective overlay? Originally Posted by Muscleup
Lol!

One of my favorite Woody Allen movies is "Bananas". In one scene his girlfriend is dumping him. He wants to know why. Finally she tells him it's because he's immature. "How am I immature?" he asks.

She says emotionally, sexually, intellectually, socially, psychologically and spiritually.

He responds "Yeah, but what other ways?"

Long before he left the Pittsburgh forum to spam this one, I figured out StandinStraight is far-reachingly damaged and immature - not just emotionally, but six ways from Sunday.
i'm an atheist. Bibles and Korans don't concern me

i find it interesting that you didn't know Islam give you an "out" .. odd that an atheist knows this and u don't?

they call it "temporary marriage" ahhaaa how clever that Momo.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...-marriage.aspx Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
this is actually far more common in Shia islam than in Sunni islam. Sunnis practice a much more restricted form than Shias do.

If you are shia, you can get a temporary marriage. Sunnis
Naaah with all due respect Sir I think u been misinformed

Shia is the crazies u see on TV , they made up an extra step to Islam witch is Ali ... They just complicated the religion when it's a Simple 5 rules to it

Ohhh and if u talking about those dumbases Rich Hypocrates using the religion to justify fucking a bitch for a day or two LOL to me it's the same as prostitution in more of fanatic justified way no different
this is actually far more common in Shia islam than in Sunni islam. Sunnis practice a much more restricted form than Shias do.

If you are shia, you can get a temporary marriage. Sunnis Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Shia is the crazies u see on TV, they made up an extra step to Islam witch is Ali ... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Hey AG, I thought that was settled at Karbala... why do they still hold a grudge 13 centuries later?

And how do they keep the crazies away during the Hajj?
Pence has sold his soul to the devil in lying daily about his beliefs to cover up Trumps ignorance, he is the male Kellyanne Conway and like her needs to go away. We don't need a Vice President that's a spin doctor!
Pence has sold his soul to the devil in lying daily about his beliefs to cover up Trumps ignorance, he is the male Kellyanne Conway and like her needs to go away. We don't need a Vice President that's a spin doctor! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Who's "we" Dr Stupid?
Pence has sold his soul to the devil in lying daily about his beliefs to cover up Trumps ignorance, he is the male Kellyanne Conway and like her needs to go away. We don't need a Vice President that's a spin doctor! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
True! What your ilk needs are "doctors" who'll do frontal lobotomies free of charge, Stan-the-Stupid (admittedly, in your case that would be redundant). Maybe some MS-13 gangster illegals with machetes will serve your ilk's need.