Seductive Selina or KendalClarkson - If you could have 1 and only 1

I must have really hurt your feelings for you to go dig this up. And me and Selena are at two different Pay scales so of course the obvious choice would be her. Ask yourself this why would I have a Booker if I wasn’t why would I even waste that money? I’m not gonna sit here and argue with you i’ll give you an example instead here’s a picture of my work phone this morning so call me what you want you can have your opinion by all means but it is what it is
[IMG][/IMG]
Definitely Selina. I don't like fake body parts or over priced
Everyone knows you don’t like to pay over $200 everybody know that Promise you make it very clear
As I recall when I first started you’re one of the very first men to hit me up when I was offering review specials I didn’t see you even though you told Me that your review would help my career. So don’t sit here and try and act like you didn’t try to see me
Did I see you? NO. Would I see you? NO Thats the bottom line, SORRY
Did you try to see me Yes did I refuse to see you yes that’s the bottom line
Why dig up a thread from 6 months ago? Seems a little petty bro. Let it go. Originally Posted by assfucker
I guess he thinks he may get a free session. Eccie needs a rule about post on old thread.

My vote is neither. One blocked me on twitter and other not my preferred lady look.
I respect that
Kendal is definitely worth the $ and has always been a class act with me.
  • sydmo
  • 02-12-2018, 10:27 AM
I've seen them both, they are both awesome and delicious in their own way

That's what makes this hobby so fuckin cool. It's like a buffet, pick what you want, if you don't like it, DONT GO BACK FOR FUCKIN SECONDS. Go to the next tasty dish. And these two are both pretty damn tasty, gorgeous, sweet and they both wear great lingerie and Fantastic Fragrance' yum - imo
  • sydmo
  • 02-12-2018, 10:31 AM
Did you try to see me Yes did I refuse to see you yes that’s the bottom line Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
That tongue is as good for kissin as it is for putting mofo's in their place, damn baby
I've seen them both, they are both awesome and delicious in their own way

That's what makes this hobby so fuckin cool. It's like a buffet, pick what you want, if you don't like it, DONT GO BACK FOR FUCKIN SECONDS. Go to the next tasty dish. And these two are both pretty damn tasty, gorgeous, sweet and they both wear great lingerie and Fantastic Fragrance' yum - imo Originally Posted by sydmo
Sooooo Sweet, I’m glad we have met as well 💋
And also lost track of time 😁
I've had Kendal's ass and she put on a top notch performance, even if she couldn't take a hard booty bangin. As much as I'd love to, I'll never get in Selina's starfish, so for that reason Kendal gets an automatic vote.

Single issue voter.
As I recall when I first started you’re one of the very first men to hit me up when I was offering review specials I didn’t see you even though you told Me that your review would help my career. So don’t sit here and try and act like you didn’t try to see me Originally Posted by KendalClarkson

Lmao!!!! Do guys really tell y'all this shit? My review will help your career. These guys are fucking losers.
  • sydmo
  • 02-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Sooooo Sweet, I’m glad we have met as well 💋
And also lost track of time 😁 Originally Posted by Alana kay
I am quite certain we will meet again soon Beautiful