Closed Threads

Yup tells me a lot about sofakingwhiney having those pics in you're pc.
Figures Htowner has pictures of DH in his pc.
No wonder you girls get along so well with each other.

Hey carkido, have you seen boardman's avatar? it's Nutz <~~LOOK! Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Now that's funny!
No wonder you girls get along so well with each other. Originally Posted by carkido45
Hey no need to drag me into whatever man love is going on between you all.
SFK and I go way back. Almost 8". All before this site even was a twinkle in the owner's eyes.
DH wasn't even a prophet back then. Just an angelhewasnot.
No wonder you girls get along so well with each other. Originally Posted by carkido45
OASPDBB, I thinck SFK's computer may be connected to that interwebamathingie you can type anything into the googler and get a picture. For example Carkido45 leads to

Hey no need to drag me into whatever man love is going on between you all.
SFK and I go way back. Almost 8". All before this site even was a twinkle in the owner's eyes.
DH wasn't even a prophet back then. Just an angelhewasnot. Originally Posted by Htowner
Now what was this thread about?

Flounder wants to see some taint. Right Now . . . Ladies . . .
You see any ladies here,three sides?
The only taint here is what SFK posted.
Back to warm waters for Flatside.
This thread was hijacked so long ago, we are already on our way BACK from Cuba.
Okay, since I don't want this Thread Locked (<~see, on topic). I hope that future posts will ALSO be on topic...like mine above. HINT HINT

Carkido, I'm asking as sincerely and with as much humility as I can possibly muster...
Are you absolutely certain that you want my complete and undivided fucking attention focused entirely upon you? Thinck about your answer very carefully because last time you called down the thunder and cried for attention, you didn't like it very much when it was delivered. In fact, you tucked-tail and cried like a little BITS (<~~pc. lol)

Here's a little refresher to jog your memory...it starts getting good about post #128...then the tide turns around #157
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14188&page=5

So I'm just asking in case you want to save yourself from the embarrassment and public humiliation...once again. It's your call.
I don't think this was the topic SFK. I have only had one Corona but I am pretty sure about that.
Alright folks! whoever is not on the topic, get back!

BTW Pyrmider I like you Hindi!
Also, no more pics of anyone's nuts. It violates the image policy. And good taste.

Thank you.
Approved nut picture:

That'll work, Htowner. And tastes good.
There it is. Moderation in action. Thanck you auknowho!

You don't really strike me as the type of person who enjoys locking/closing threAds...

I don't really have anything to say but I wanted to stay on topic and say thancks for getting these nit-wits back in line.

It's my goal to watch this threAd die an on-topic, natural death; and it's the goal of others to thwart my efforts. So I'd appreciate your assistance in attaining such a lofty goal.

Even Nut Loafs are allowed here!
Attached Images File Type: jpg dnuts.jpg (47.4 KB, 69 views)