Eccie clients seeing bp providers.

Misti Ryder ... I commented early on at the beginning of this thread. I have been sitting back observing since then. You have had several on here question you, your intentions, your character, your education, etc. I want to commend you on keeping a positive attitude, not getting too overly defensive, as well as your ability to keep a positive attitude.

Yes, your original opening comment on this thread might have been poorly worded. But your behavior and responses since that point say a lot of positive things about you.

Good job!! Be safe!! And Good Luck!!

ETG
Op made it sound like she was better than bp girls and that bp girls somehow taint clients. Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT
It sounded that way to me.
I advertise on BP in the town where I am. I can't depend on Eccie to save me
It sounded that way to me.
I advertise on BP in the town where I am. I can't depend on Eccie to save me Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Maybe one day we could team up. I've always dreamt of going on a world tour with a pretty lady by my side
Op made it sound like she was better than bp girls and that bp girls somehow taint clients.
Bp is more of a risk, but id go under very quickly if not for bp. I have a lot of great regulars from there. Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT
She might not be referring to reputable VP's that happen to advertise on BP. Nothing wrong with eccie gals using BP. BP is more of an issue for guys trying to navigate through all the pitfalls there.
Misti Ryder ... I commented early on at the beginning of this thread. I have been sitting back observing since then. You have had several on here question you, your intentions, your character, your education, etc. I want to commend you on keeping a positive attitude, not getting too overly defensive, as well as your ability to keep a positive attitude.

Yes, your original opening comment on this thread might have been poorly worded. But your behavior and responses since that point say a lot of positive things about you.

Good job!! Be safe!! And Good Luck!!

ETG Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Awwwwwee I just saw this, thank u!
I will see whoever the hell I want to see. If a BP gal is reasonable and gives a good session I will see her. Eccie providers have no claim on eccie guys. Originally Posted by burkalini
Good point clients can see whoever the hell clients want to see their dime.I notice professionals like to trash other professionals and run away business from other professionals to get money.All levels professionals trying make a dollar in illegal business.No professionals working for free.Seem like alot professionals worried about BP professionals.Someone made topic about BP professionals and clients.
Good point clients can see whoever the hell clients want to see their dime.I notice professionals like to trash other professionals and run away business from other professionals to get money.All levels professionals trying make a dollar in illegal business.No professionals working for free.Seem like alot professionals worried about BP professionals.Someone made topic about BP professionals and clients. Originally Posted by Fancylady

If anything this thread brings more attention to bp providers. Call it how ever you want it but this wasnt meant to trash people. Its clearly about the clients reviews who got robbed. It goes for eccie too cause I saw a robbery review for the first time from this site recently sometime after I posted this as well. Now thats been said I dont have to explain myself.
Now thats been said I dont have to explain myself. Originally Posted by Misti Ryder
That's good, because you've yet to come close.
If anything this thread brings more attention to bp providers. Call it how ever you want it but this wasnt meant to trash people. Its clearly about the clients reviews who got robbed. It goes for eccie too cause I saw a robbery review for the first time from this site recently sometime after I posted this as well. Now thats been said I dont have to explain myself. Originally Posted by Misti Ryder
Why are you explaining yourself on this post?You made topic about it .Horror stories for all levels professionals in adult business..Clients can see whoever it's their's dine.Professionals not paying for sessions with clients.
Why are you explaining yourself on this post?You made topic about it...Professionals not paying for sessions with clients. Originally Posted by Fancylady
I really missed ya' Fancy...
She might not be referring to reputable VP's that happen to advertise on BP. Nothing wrong with eccie gals using BP. BP is more of an issue for guys trying to navigate through all the pitfalls there. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Thats not at all how she came across, lets be real, esp as the thread went on.

But thanks,op, for getting bp girls more exposure.

I dont taint my clients, i please them to the max.
Thats not at all how she came across, lets be real, esp as the thread went on.

But thanks,op, for getting bp girls more exposure.

I dont taint my clients, i please them to the max. Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT
So true Topic giving BP professionals more exposes.Smart business professional don't taint clients.I please clients to max. Trashing other professionals give professionals more exposes.In business world don't see companies trashing other companies.
Once again, my bad for coming off sone type of way on the internet. I might give bp a try one of these days.
I have done the BP route and it wasn't a good experience. eccie chicks have always been awesome. I actually will avoid providers I see on BP because it means they are high volume and probably not really independent. not my thing, but not saying its wrong for other guys to be into that
My A#1 hooker is a BP girl. She's been reviewed on eccie repeatedly though but doesn't have a showcase, isn't a VP, etc. She posts ads regularly on BP.

Saw her last summer for head. Took one look at her when she opened the door and fell madly in love. She blew me. It was beautiful. Told her next time it'd be F/S. Been making her bang it off hard with my tongue and cock ever since.

Just sayin'... if I hadn't rolled the dice on a BP girl, where would I be now? With the Hooker of My Dreams, driving my cock ruthlessly into her oft-used vaginal cavity, pumping that gorgeous face that's had literally THOUSANDS of cocks in it, or still bouncing from one ho to the next looking for my Dream Whore? Yep. Sad, that alternate reality. Just sayin'.

I have done the BP route and it wasn't a good experience. eccie chicks have always been awesome. I actually will avoid providers I see on BP because it means they are high volume and probably not really independent. not my thing, but not saying its wrong for other guys to be into that Originally Posted by joesmo888