Do you think that...

Stay on topic please. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I’ll bet you’re in favor of gay prostitution.
I’ll bet you’re in favor of gay prostitution. Originally Posted by bambino
If you wish to discuss that subject, please commence your own thread.
If you want to discuss that subject, please start your own thread Sir.
If you want to discuss that subject, please start your own thread Sir. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Prostitution is prostitution.
Prostitution is prostitution. Originally Posted by bambino
As I said earlier EVERYTHING is prostitution. When you go to work so you can buy the Mercedes or whatever car you have in which lalaboss gave you a blow in a parking lot, that is work prostitution because you received compensation for your time, just like lalaboss received for her time. For once we are of a mind.
For once we are of a mind. Originally Posted by tatasddd
No, Bambino is of a mind. You are of a kumquat.
I’ll bet you all the tea in China that Tatts is a double slut. Originally Posted by bambino
Bam - no one should take that bet unless they want to lose - tatas has even admitted it here :

FYI: all my friends and EVEN my mother knows I am a successful webcam model of 11 years. Can you go to your m.... and tell her how many dicks you've sucked? Originally Posted by tatasddd
I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years. . . . You take the kumquats up your alley to make the cash. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Bam - no one should take that bet unless they want to lose - tatas has even admitted it here : Originally Posted by berryberry
OK we all heard what you have to say now go get your record checked because you keep harping on the same string lol.

Since yesterday a guy was not given points for using the word therapy against me, I will use it today on you. When you keep repeating the same things over and over again, providing they are known facts already to everyone, therapy could help.
Did Tits last less then a week???
Did Tits last less then a week??? Originally Posted by bolaman1975
He will be gone for a while I suspect! A long while!
Reading this makes me miss Bser.