twitter

I enjoy following the ladies from my hobby account that are on Twitter. I have discovered a funny and intelligent side to many of them that I have really appreciated, and many who are not from here but are awesome follows for their insight and humor. In other words, many of these ladies are effing funny and smart.
Twitter is a great way to interact and see my weekly updates & availability! Also, I post MUCH hotter pics there.
twitter.com/TiaTatumVIP

That is correct. DM’s are as private as Twitter allows, and yep, unless she follows you then you’ve just got to either tweet her a note publicly or respond to her tweets ... but absolutely positively keep it casual, SFW and do not, repeat do not, ask her about a date or what her rates are - they have websites, P411, ECCIE and other pages that provide all of those details - keep twitter very casual and be respectful.
He must think he's here looking for his bride to be
GD: that body is right on point! Originally Posted by BLM69
Thanks, hon!
I would love to know what ladies use or have twitter for the hobby. Its great to have a back up Originally Posted by LadiesMan69
My Twitter handle is @Upscale_Blondie! Check it out if you get a chance!
Am I sensing a little resentment and disdain? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Nope neither. I've never been gullible or afraid/ashamed to pay for what I want.

I'm talking gullible as in believe a body rub gal you just met is worth spending 50k to clean up her bills/debts and prepare to leave your wife over, only for the body rub gal to say "we're moving too fast" once she was debt free. Stevie Wonder could see that one coming but that poor fellow I'm speaking of didn't. There are lots of those types of guys around here too; the stories don't always get told.
https://twitter.com/jazzloveforu

I have new pics every week! Originally Posted by JasmineLoveDallas
I love the way you use twitter. No complaining about hobbyists, no social commentary, no attempt at subliminal messages, etc. Just hot pics and fun. Keep it up!!
There are lots of those types of guys around here too; the stories don't always get told. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
The stories get told often enough. Some guys just don’t want to listen.
Tia's Twitter isn't working 😓
  • BLM69
  • 02-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Tia's Twitter isn't working 😓 Originally Posted by NotPlaying
Tia Tate must of got flagged or management took it down, what's the deal TT?
My Twitter handle is @Upscale_Blondie! Check it out if you get a chance! Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
When are you going to Dallas again?

I hope to be able to come with you one of these days!! I’ve never visited there.
Tia Tate must of got flagged or management took it down, what's the deal TT? Originally Posted by BLM69
She likely just changed her custom username. I change mine all the time. If you followed her, you'd still be following her even with the change.
  • BLM69
  • 02-14-2019, 02:20 PM
She likely just changed her custom username. I change mine all the time. If you followed her, you'd still be following her even with the change. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Why would I follow her of all people? I rather follow the egg that had a following, I'll chop my nuts off before I follow a egg so there it is.
Oh I figured you weren't.. I just wanted to prevent the follow up question from others about "why change names? Won't that make her hard to find".
  • Gabi
  • 02-16-2019, 11:36 AM
Yesss! I absolutely love Twitter!
I got almost 6k followers in about a year and wish I had gotten in sooner. It is hard to make your personality show through your ad and Twitter is multidimensional in that sense. We can post our availability, professional pictures, tour dates as well as share a bit more of our lives, selfies, funny things, thoughts, etc.
It allowed me to meet many ladies that I wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to unless someone booked us together, not to mention all of the networking as well.
As far as clients, lately, my very best ones come from Twitter. Also the retweets are VERY important for us for several reasons. From being retweeted I have gotten several "fly me to you" dates with gentlemen that would have never known of my existence otherwise, since I don't tour their cities.
Anyway, follow me! https://twitter.com/UrGF_GabiBrazil