U.S. Navy adjusts to the times; ditches its ALL CAPS message format

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH. Originally Posted by ExNYer

BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again.

BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again.
Why IBHankering!!! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

HEH.
Why IBHankering!!! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Yes he is ... One sick fuck!

Playing with his own shit... Droning on and on and on and on about your quote modus opera do end quote.

Hey Corpy, are you enclosing that term in quotation marks because someone else said it? If so, please provide a LINK to whomever you are quoting. Does that person also use the y word?

Oh yeah, shit for lunch ... How about posting the link to my poll.

What a stupid fucking TWAT!
Hi IB! How you doing? Do you ever get tired of leading these idiots around like a carnival mule? You keep pushing their buttons, and they keep jumping. It's funny as hell!

Keep them jumping, my friend! It's currently the only entertainment on here.

Hey, do you have any idea when Assup will try to be like me and copy my avatar again? He wants to be like me, but just doesn't have the intellectual capacity required to be at my level. He is condemned to the lower notes on the intelligence scale. Poor guy!

Keep them jumping, my friend! It's currently the only entertainment on here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So, you agree, then, that the threads you post are worthless?
The avatar game is about as upsetting to The Unaliar as the Republican Party raising his dues.

You want to play it again, Whiny?

20,000 posts and there's nothing on!

LMAO @ ECCIE's most dishonest poster. It's in the fucking Constitution. You can look it up!
Uh, Assup, upsetting? Really? I think it's funny you have to copy me. I have several new avatars picked out for when you copy this one. It's funny! Other than that, I couldn't care less. This place has become more boring, but not upsetting. I don't volunteer to be upset. You give yourself too much credit. It is undeserved.