Syracuse guys - Saige birthday party

• Doove
  • 01-18-2014, 05:09 PM
Think about it for a minute, Victoria Lane, now that was a hot piece of ass, toned and tight with perfect tits, and fucked like she was on fire, for 180 bucks. Originally Posted by ScrewOnFirstDate
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe she charged an extra $100 for greek; making her fee $280 for what Saige seems to be offering as part of the $250 package.

So what's your point again?
  • Saige
  • 01-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Maybe trying to protect some assets Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Sounds like the issue is the threat. Awe.
  • Saige
  • 01-18-2014, 07:15 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe she charged an extra $100 for greek; making her fee $280 for what Saige seems to be offering as part of the $250 package.

So what's your point again? Originally Posted by Doove
No upcharge for greek in any session! Rate is rate.
And with that... I'm flexible with my guys too. They keep a cash flow... and I keep it flexible for them. All it takes is a bit of couth and non douche bag. Which screws.... (cough second to last letters of alphabet cough) doesn't have.
Doove, I'm sure your gullible ass did pay VL extra, others did not. That being said, I've called a truce with VL and I'll stick to it, and won't say word one more.

I never said I had ANY tact or couth, in fact, I'll yell it out, I HAVE NONE!

Saige, Doove is NOT your best ally, ijs
yup you pegged yourself quite well there bub. now why don't you go stuff that up ur a$$.

seriously? why is this thread still going on. her birthday was last Tuesday

IJS. Unless SOFD does have interests, there are no other reasons.

Wouldn't be the first time a pimp trashed a provider to make his 'ho look good, eh?

same a$$munch, different name

No such luck, I was just struck when I heard she was trying to get 250 each, lol For the privilege of blowing out her holes?!?!?! Plus I'm just a dick! Originally Posted by ScrewOnFirstDate
Not sure about all this innuendo, but let me know when the GB is scheduled in buffale saige and I'll be game.
and who is bub? you?

i don't think so

Doove, I'm sure your gullible ass did pay VL extra, others did not. That being said, I've called a truce with VL and I'll stick to it, and won't say word one more.

I never said I had ANY tact or couth, in fact, I'll yell it out, I HAVE NONE!

Saige, Doove is NOT your best ally, ijs Originally Posted by ScrewOnFirstDate
  • Saige
  • 01-18-2014, 09:12 PM
Not sure about all this innuendo, but let me know when the GB is scheduled in buffale saige and I'll be game. Originally Posted by crozwell
im working out the details now. Thanks sweets
Mornings or early afternoon weekdays work best for me
I'm a morning guy.... just for future reference lol
Or laaaaate at night

Originally Posted by MountainGoat
It should be renamed "planning the Buffalo GB" lol
However MG - I believe who ever starts a thread, can also request the mods to close it via PM
MG have a crush on Saigey pooh?

yup you pegged yourself quite well there bub. now why don't you go stuff that up ur a$$.

IJS. Unless SOFD does have interests, there are no other reasons.

Wouldn't be the first time a pimp trashed a provider to make his 'ho look good, eh?

same a$$munch, different name Originally Posted by MountainGoat
  • GP
  • 01-18-2014, 11:43 PM
However MG - I believe who ever starts a thread, can also request the mods to close it via PM Originally Posted by gaijin1969
They can do it by PM or they can ask in the thread also. Either way, the OP always has that option.
Think about it for a minute, Victoria Lane, now that was a hot piece of ass, toned and tight with perfect tits, and fucked like she was on fire Originally Posted by ScrewOnFirstDate
Would have to agree with ya on that one