Why Law-Abiding Mexican-Americans should fear the GOP.

Aren't you one of the democrat's ilk LL ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I thought I was pretty clear with what I posted.

As a practical matter for as long as I've been eligible to vote there have been essentially two choices on the ballot by general election time with "tailings" who have little chance, if any, to even get a secret service detail.

Party doesn't have anything to do with it, actually. It is generally a choice between two people and more often than not the choice is voting "against" someone rather than voting "for" someone. I suppose one can "protest" by voting for neither and selecting one of the pre-ordained losers ... but

by throwing that vote away you end up with what you have now....

.. a pre-determined loser.
Once again you stupidly insist on emphasizing the distance between you and the human genome, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks chicken dick I will take that as a yes.
I think the last few posts have laid waste to all the lib-tards on the thread. You've lost, admit it. You're serving a false master. Imagine how intellectually vacant it is that you have to vote against something rather than voting for something in your party. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Like voting a straight party line instead of for the best candidate judy? That is a tea party reg, straight ticket right?
Like voting a straight party line instead of for the best candidate judy? That is a tea party reg, straight ticket right? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mean like voting for Obama the 2nd time around, after he failed to deliver on about 99.9% of his campaign promises, even though he controlled both houses of congress???
You mean like voting for Obama the 2nd time around, after he failed to deliver on about 99.9% of his campaign promises, even though he controlled both houses of congress??? Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Hey if you did I am sorry, lot of you guys are having voter remorse.. Yes that is as bad as voting a straight ticket.
Aren't you one of the democrat's ilk LL ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LLIdiot has often bragged that he was once a Democrat.

From all indications, he was until he followed Senator Thurmond's lead and jumped ship in 1964.

LL was probably in his mid to late 30's at the time!
You mean like voting for Obama the 2nd time around, after he failed to deliver on about 99.9% of his campaign promises, even though he controlled both houses of congress??? Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Please provide some backup for your claim, pup. 99.9 % is a tough number to beat.
You do realize that Cartels didn't pop up under the Obama Adminstration? Are you that stupid? Do you think as recent as the Bush administration that Cartels weren't just slapping people on the wrist? What did Bush do to curtail the problem? Did George H. Bush do anything? What about Reagan? Oh yeah Reagan's message to the Cartel was to have the First Lady Nancy Reagan start a "Just Say No" campaign that would hopefully shut down the Cartels! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
What did Clinton do? When did you convert to Islam. Provide me with solid proof that violence against muslims is the product of the GOP and please don't give me some Huffington post article or any other liberal biased reference.Please show me some legislation that has been put forth by the GOP targeting "good" muslims in America.
Thanks chicken dick I will take that as a yes. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No one is really interested in hearing what you ordered for lunch at your neighborhood taco stand, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
What did Clinton do? When did you convert to Islam. Provide me with solid proof that violence against muslims is the product of the GOP and please don't give me some Huffington post article or any other liberal biased reference.Please show me some legislation that has been put forth by the GOP targeting "good" muslims in America. Originally Posted by dirty dog
You think they're going to put it in writing?

What rock have you been hiding under? The Republican party is being hijacked by the Fundamentalist Christians. They see beating the Muslims as their god-given duty. They feel compelled to destroy the Muslims.
No one is really interested in hearing what you ordered for lunch at your neighborhood taco stand, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bobbing for french fries again chicken dick? Or fishing dicks out of fly's? Only two things you are worth a fuck at.
You think they're going to put it in writing?

What rock have you been hiding under? The Republican party is being hijacked by the Fundamentalist Christians. They see beating the Muslims as their god-given duty. They feel compelled to destroy the Muslims. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
They may see beating radical islam as their duty, but for him to make this statement he must have some proof or its just speculation and opinion from his easily molded mind. But then those on the far left and those on the far right love to throw out speculative agenda items and defend them as fact. They are however, no more real than the easter bunny or big foot.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!
They may see beating radical islam as their duty, ..... Originally Posted by dirty dog
.. I suppose that there may be some "proof" hidden somewhere that ISIS is "vetting" those who they slaughter to make sure they are Republicans .... and ..... "Fundamentalist Christians" ....

Recent examples are the Jordanian pilot ...

.... and the U.S. female who reportedly was helping the Palestinians.

(And before you go viral, dog, my post as not critically directed at yours!)
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IDIOT IDIOT FOXTROT FOXTROT YANKEE