Facesitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Me and my wet pussy thank you..............I do enjoy the feel of a rough tongue licking my soft wet lips and probing my inner softness........YUM YUM, Cant wait for the next round.........

Goddamn thats fuckin hot...
Buriedface It was Fucking Hot and wet as hell to boot and in 10 days we're gonna do it again
Lucky you...damn if only DallasRain lived closer to me...or vice versa. I need to be smothered and taught a lesson.
Spent an hour this morning riding a face!
No better way to begin the day! Originally Posted by AmberLeeDarling
I'm still waiting for my turn!!! I promise to set something up with you as soon as I can. Unfortunately I've been having car trouble this week... But man, I can't wait!!
At last I have found a group of like minded people! I love being smothered in this sweet warmth. To have her gently rocking her socks off with my face. I would love to find someone to do this to me. My fantasy would be for her to have her panties on and use my face to get off. When done, I get to keep the panties as a souveneir. But thats just my head game talking.
At last I have found a group of like minded people! I love being smothered in this sweet warmth. To have her gently rocking her socks off with my face. I would love to find someone to do this to me. My fantasy would be for her to have her panties on and use my face to get off. When done, I get to keep the panties as a souveneir. But thats just my head game talking. Originally Posted by DirtyPanties

mmmmmm hell yeahhhhhhh....you wanna be my "next hobby hubby"???? lol
That would be awesome, If only you werent so far away ;-)
oh but I will be in Htown in early march!
thats gonna be a long, hard wait. i will definately have to look you up then.
not far at all babe.....sweet dreams till then! lol
Hobby hubby? I haven't heard that before. That's awesome. I want to be someone's hobby hubby!!! Any takers?
lol--thats a term I coined to represent my past clients!
not far at all babe.....sweet dreams till then! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
LOL Sent lil DirtyPanties to me Dallas and Ill get him all wet and broken in for your arrival and our hot sweaty Double in March..............ummmm
I have plans this afternoon to have my face ridden till she drops. Then maybe she will get her second wind.
LOL Sent lil DirtyPanties to me Dallas and Ill get him all wet and broken in for your arrival and our hot sweaty Double in March..............ummmm Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

*bump*