Hurricane Harvey

You're lying again.

We took thousands after Katrina. There were more than 50,000 evacuees in Austin-San Antonio a full year after the storm. Including, I might add, the legendary Cyril Neville.

And we're delighted to have everybody in Austin. Except YOU.

You do you have to lie about every fucking thing? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" ' WE ' took thousands..... " And how many of them stayed at YOUR house, Mr. DOTY $ TIMES ? !!! Bet your bidness at the 'holes was real good during that time ! Did ya tell them that YOU could play the skin flute AND the rusty trombone to get them to come see ya ? ( BTW, ya POS, San Antonio took the bulk of that " 50,000 " YOU claim came " here " and squatted ( and drove the crime rate up here in San Antonio with their thieving to feed their " forbidden subject " habit ) ). Don't go acting all " humanitarian " if YOU didn't help at a shelter ( LIKE I DID ) or share YOUR house with them. Think of all those dingleberries YOU missed !!!!!
Bullshit.

First of all, that's not what LLephantMan said.

Second, just shut the fuck up. The thought of you doing a good deed for anybody is just bullshit.

Pure bullshit.
They are all going to San Antonio. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is anybody goin' to San Antone? Or Phoenix, Arizona?

Any place is all right as long as I... forgits I ever known ya!
Everybody OK?
Bullshit.

First of all, that's not what LLephantMan said.

Second, just shut the fuck up. The thought of you doing a good deed for anybody is just bullshit.

Pure bullshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And here I was gonna offer to " do a good deed " for YOU and piss on your leg if you ever caught fire ! But you'd prolly BITCH about that ( like YOUR hero shrilLIARY ! ) and call it a waste of a golden shower !
Everybody OK? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am fine, football starts in one hour, bloody mary time
And here I was gonna offer to " do a good deed " for YOU and piss on your leg if you ever caught fire ! But you'd prolly BITCH about that ( like YOUR hero shrilLIARY ! ) and call it a waste of a golden shower ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
As the Katrina tragedy was "unfolding" the "Austin effort" was duly noted and was remarkably anemic, particularly given their loudmouthed liberal bullshit they spew all over this state! Atheists and Anti-Christians are not known for their altruism. They are known for talking shit about it and asking others to pay for it! Madeline O'Hare is an example of such an "Austinite"!

Just like AssUp!
  • WTF
  • 08-26-2017, 11:36 AM
Atheists and Anti-Christians are not known for their altruism. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Christians taking tax deductions for charitable giving is altruism?

Preachers work for free?

The church is not a political action committee?

Yea real altruistic

Christians taking tax deductions for charitable giving is altruism? Originally Posted by WTF
Fagboy fancies that being a constant cynic makes him look "cool". The truth is it only makes him look stupid and insulting. A fucking Debbie Downer.

Unless your marginal tax rate is 100%, it still costs you money to make a tax-deductible charitable donation.
  • WTF
  • 08-26-2017, 12:06 PM
Fagboy fancies that being a constant cynic makes him look "cool". The truth is it only makes him look stupid and insulting. A fucking Debbie Downer.

Unless your marginal tax rate is 100%, it still costs you money to make a tax-deductible charitable donation. Originally Posted by lustylad
You missed the point. As usual. Your 'charity' giving cost the rest of us Billions.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...big-money.html

" ' WE ' took thousands..... " Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Notice he said "WE" .... Austin didn't even fill the Convention Center ... only 4,000 in the City of Austin Convention Center.

(Memorial stadium seats over 100,000 for a football game!)

Houston = 250,000 evacuees out of about 400,000 to Texas

Austin's contribution to the New Orleans disaster ....!!!!

1% .... as in ONE PERCENT!!!!

The Liberals always come through! (sarcasm alert for the fools!)
So lets see, there should have been Katrina victims in Memorial Stadium?

As opposed to in the Astrodome, where, according to Mama Bush ...

Why do you need to fucking lie every goddamned time you post?

Your mama (nice pix btw) wouldn't approve.

Fucking liar.

Just a fucking liar.

Just a SAD fucking liar.
You missed the point. As usual. Your 'charity' giving cost (sic) the rest of us Billions. Originally Posted by WTF
No, you missed the point, fagboy. As long as it costs you money, your charitable donation is at least partly ascribable to altruism or a desire to support the recipient.

And "tax expenditure" is an oxymoronic beltway swamp term.
AssUp wants to tout the Liberal Agenda of Austin on a hooker board!

They don't fare any better on the state or national stage!

He and his Butt Buddies, Speedo and Who-The-Fuck, disregard GOVERNMENT MAPS AND GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS, and rely on their bullshit. They don't even make good Big Government Liberals! Just like they are citizens! Not good ones.
Another fucking lie.

Man give it a rest.

You don't know shit about our town. Period.

What DO you know? Scamming Medicare.