Is the Democratic nominee still on the sidelines?

Read " America's ruling class and the perils of revolution by Codevilla
The difference between Dush , Odumboo's, Blintons is only a matter of degrees
Big-T of now is the outsider soooo get the hate for him and what he may have on them?
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 08:13 AM
Im not only a Reagan Democrat but Im a Staunch Capitalist as well

IM NOT a white knight for washed up hookers Originally Posted by themystic

Misogyny and Hate on full Display - It is shameful the way TM treats a Lady and Valued Poster of this Forum. WK - no - i am not that. TM's treatment of AE is simply Offensive.

Get on topic - The DPST savior Hillary is waiting in the wings, and will announce in Jan 2020 for the election as a Candidate.

Rematch 2020 is Coming - and will be interesting.
Read " America's ruling class and the perils of revolution by Codevilla
The difference between Dush , Odumboo's, Blintons is only a matter of degrees
Big-T of now is the outsider soooo get the hate for him and what he may have on them? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Better yet read "America's Drug Lords" or "The Clinton Chronicles".
Misogyny and Hate on full Display - It is shameful the way TM treats a Lady and Valued Poster of this Forum. WK - no - i am not that. TM's treatment of AE is simply Offensive.

Get on topic - The DPST savior Hillary is waiting in the wings, and will announce in Jan 2020 for the election as a Candidate.

Rematch 2020 is Coming - and will be interesting. Originally Posted by oeb11
Does the DNC still owe her money? Based on the recent Clinton tour, the groundswell doesn't seem to be there. Oh, I'm sure the ego is. As shorter campaign would take less out of her physically and mentally. Bottom line: She couldn't handle a full presidency.
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 09:08 AM
The popular vote matters not to the DNC - that has been DNC-Proven.

They still want their Hillary.
She will be nominated for 2020!!!
They still want their Hillary.
She will be nominated for 2020!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
you are just blowing smoke.. I guess you find entertainment in saying Hillary is the Democrat's Savior.
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 09:34 AM
Let's wait and see - She is the only thing other than Biden they have - the current clown show debates are pathetic. DPST's lining up to out Leftist each other.

Biden is not healthy enough for a term as POTUS.

DNC will have their way - Hillary 2020.
Let's wait and see - She is the only thing other than Biden they have - the current clown show debates are pathetic. DPST's lining up to out Leftist each other.

Biden is not healthy enough for a term as POTUS.

DNC will have their way - Hillary 2020. Originally Posted by oeb11
And Hillary is healthy enough?
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 09:55 AM
i am not advocating for hrc.
i do not know enough to comment for sure on that issue.
Has everyone forgotten no bodies favorite retreads Al Gore and John Kerry?
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 11:08 AM
True- however, those two have expressed no interest in 2020 - to my knowledge.
True- however, those two have expressed no interest in 2020 - to my knowledge. Originally Posted by oeb11
and neither has Hillary.. you are just entertaining yourself with that idea. not a single person on this site agrees with you.
and neither has Hillary.. you are just entertaining yourself with that idea. not a single person on this site agrees with you. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I bet she wants to. Nobody will let her.
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 11:39 AM
Hillary has not expressly put her candidacy out there
Her speeches and appearances make it clear she is available - She wants to be POTUS.
When the current crop of DPST clowns finish savaging each other - She will step in and announce.
Don't care who agrees or Not. does not matter.

I do appreciate your civil discourse, CT- Respectfully.
Voters don't want anymore Clintons or Bushes, probably Kennedy's too....those dynasties are history.