Best DFK provider

oh my my I love to kiss, and it shows.
Ok, seriously - I had a teenage-esque DFK make out session on the couch...we never even made it to the bed. I'm 5 years short of 40, I haven't felt that young in forever...it was the fuckin bomb.

When you can't keep your hands off each and you loose track of breathing and .....oh, you know what I mean.

It was AMAZING.
I love to kiss, and I offer one helluva GFE session!

I enjoy giving and receiving deep and sensual massages, cuddling, fondling, breast and ass worship, and anything to help get the intimate mood started....

Any takers?
Bristol X Pistol
Kitten
Thank you Diver, Bestman200600, vnurse, and topguntex. You all are great kissers as well.
thank you jas_vive....I think I'm a passionate kisser.
It's been a long time but I still remember those kisses by Alecia. Autumn Night is a country girl from Tyler that I see sometimes in Shreveport that is quite proficient. There are others but the most memorable and passionate for me has been Emily Ezzell.
Chelsea Simms, gets El Paso's vote for the best!
From the very first time....and every single time ever since....it's been no contest whatsoever.

Our favorite, adventurous farmgirl, the One and Only: Chelsea Simms
Chelsea Simms hands down the best. Felt like I was in highschool all over again. Passionate would be an understatement.
Thank you steverino, sportsnut and Ditty, it has always been a pleasure!
Chelsea Simms does it for me. Her kisses are so good I just have to keep going back for more. Harley Jayden is a close second.
Audrey Foxfire, Wynter Stark, Jessica UTR, and Kitten are fantastic kissers. Isabella Mercy is absolutely the most passionate kisser I've ever had the pleasure of kissing.
Thank you UP4U for the compliment. I'm happy you felt the passion.
Ditty....Wow! You are memorable too
Chelsea is rocking this one!!!! She must be amazing to kiss
I still say I am the best I am taking notes on who has been mentioned though