Even FAUX News has had a belly full of Ted Nugent!

I have yet to see the thread started by JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB, relating to the question he raised while repeatedly trying to hijack this thread.

Once he raises the question in a legitimate thread that has not been hijacked, I will be more than happy to respond.

Meanwhile, I am left to wonder what is Mr. Idiot's personal opinion of his fellow racist, Ted Nugent, being out on the campaign stump with Greg Abbott's blessing? Originally Posted by bigtex
You know my hearing has some damage from steam turbines and gun fire. Maybe you should explain what the fuck you're talking about when you ask a question.
You know my hearing has some damage from steam turbines and gun fire. Maybe you should explain what the fuck you're talking about when you ask a question. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Let me put this in such of a way that even the Idiot Twins should be able to comprehend.

You are both the equivalent of a couple of extremely dim bulbs. In fact, there is hardly a flicker of light between the two of you.

Can you hear me now?
Nope! Is English your second langauge. You're not very good at it.
Nope! Is English your second langauge. You're not very good at it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There you have it folks, this is coming from one of the two (take your pick among the Idiot Twins) dimmest lights in the ECCIE Political Forum's electrical bulb sockets.

There is barely a flicker's difference between the two of 'em!
Let me put this in such of a way that even the Idiot Twins should be able to comprehend.

You are both the equivalent of a couple of extremely dim bulbs. In fact, there is hardly a flicker of light between the two of you.

Can you hear me now? Originally Posted by bigtex
"That's rich" coming from you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, a lib-retarded jackass that can't even start a thread in the right forum. Were you drunk yesterday morning, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, when you first posted this thread in the National Sandbox, or were you just being your normal dumb-fuck self?

That's rich, coming from one of the two (take your pick among the Idiot Twins) dimmest lights in the ECCIE Political Forum's electrical bulb sockets. There is barely a flicker between 'em ! Originally Posted by bigtex
Yeah, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, everyone is laughing at you!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=991301
IB (Frick) Idiot meet your long lost identical twin brother JD (Frack) Idiot!

Frick and Frack, two peas in a very dim pod!
IB (Frick) Idiot meet your long lost identical twin brother JD (Frack) Idiot!

Frick and Frack, two peas in a very dim pod! Originally Posted by bigtex
What's the answer, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? Were you drunk yesterday morning, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, when you first dim-wittedly posted this thread in the National Sandbox, or were you just being your normal dumb-fuck, dim self?
IB is currently and predictively on repeat.
IB is currently and predictively on repeat. Originally Posted by JCM800
1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout is set on demonstrating his congenital ignorance.
As opposed to you having already proven yours.
It is not only FAUX News offended by Nugent's hate-filled rhetoric, but so is his very own brother.

Which means Ted's Brother (and FAUX News) would be offended by the hate-filled garbage of those who post regularly in this forum!

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/pol...www.cnn.com%2F
Cris Mapp said it best when he said "everyone in south Texas should be able to shoot wetbacks".
Bill Maher calls Sara Palin a cunt and he is rewarded by CNN with prime time guest anchoring.....Ted Nugent says something equally offensive and Fox dumps him from their appearance list..............

The corruption of morality on the left is astonishing.
I may not hear very well but I see that Tex has no answer which is about par for the course.
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 10:32 AM
now hear this .... FUCK UNCLE TED !!