ROLL CALL this week

We are posting ThreAds in the coed section hun .....that's the post you see with pictures.
Feel free to PM the ladies to ask the important question that we cant address on this board out in the open anymore .
So, no recent roll calls.

How do we know who is around?
I've always been a lurker mostly... And now I regret it.
With the changes, it feels like proof of "you don't know how good you've got it until it's gone." Originally Posted by pulaskirascal
This site is slightly better than nothing...a far cry from what it was...it's easier to go to skipthegames...that's why the girls post there...
This site is slightly better than nothing...a far cry from what it was...it's easier to go to skipthegames...that's why the girls post there... Originally Posted by Johnsson

I've browsed over there and I occasionally see familiar names/faces from here. But there are a lot of random girls. Some seem legit but others look like they will increase the odds of getting robbed or arrested. And sometimes, it's hard to tell the difference.
I've browsed over there and I occasionally see familiar names/faces from here. But there are a lot of random girls. Some seem legit but others look like they will increase the odds of getting robbed or arrested. And sometimes, it's hard to tell the difference. Originally Posted by pulaskirascal
Just ask on here...lots of us have seen a lot of them....
I- visiting NWA soon
I- visiting NWA soon Originally Posted by Can’tgitRght
So who ya thinking about seeing up there...lots of pretty ladies
Little Rock
North Little Rock
North Little Rock Originally Posted by Selena25
I, in a week
😍😍
Springdale
Octavie...Im in LR, but just curious for the guys up north...do you go to greece???
I, in a week Originally Posted by hottieashley90
That is good news. Early Christmas present there.
North west Arkansas!