This is why people leave early

since all us MAGAs are "poor" could you buy me a subscription for my birthday on the 20th?

bahahahaaa

call me when you find this headline ..

"No one shows up to Trump rally"

you know that will never happen. you boys know that the press is only making a "big deal" of this is because Trump is getting big crowds often with overflow as Newsweek had to admit was packed when the event started. a few dozen people leaving after over an hour is a nothing burger.

can you smell the fear of Trump's support in the liberal media? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I never said you were poor. Take that up with someone else
The thread title is a lie. I’ve been to a rally. I didn’t see people leaving in mass. A few people may leave to beat the crowd. Not many. If people did leave in mass, the MSM would film every second . Conversely, they never show how big the crowd is, or the crowd of people who can’t get in. Originally Posted by bambino

You went to a rally? A single rally? When was this? Earlier in the campaign, or later? Only one single rally, right? A sample size of one? Out of how many rallies that Trump has held? A sample size of one is only significant when the total number is low, so are you saying that you have a good general idea because you went to the majority (1) of his rallies? Because he didn't hold many?
Whoops, was using some MAGA switcharoo there.

But regardless, you went to one. You may had not seen people leave en mass, because they might had not left. It might didn't happen to you. But it is happening to the rallies he is holding now.
Kari Lake left a Trump rally early and she's a MAGA that "matters" Bamby
Kari Lake left a Trump rally early and she's a MAGA that "matters" Bamby Originally Posted by HDGristle
So? Elon probably left early too. What’s your point Grissy?

AWAWHAWHHAh

Mr Grissy!!!!
Means you lied

And I do appreciate you keeping this bumped near the top like I want
Means you lied

And I do appreciate you keeping this bumped near the top like I want Originally Posted by HDGristle
I didn’t lie, you did. And if you get a woody when someone “bumps” one of your threads. You’re incredibly immature.
Trump had the best Tenor in the world, Christian Macchio, perform throughout the rally. People weren’t leaving. No twerking!!!!!!!!!
Anyone get a head count of the people that left Trumps rally early yesterday? There was only 100,000 there.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1842773527004418502?s=42

BAHAHAHA
Anything less after he got shot would been very embarrassing

Did you go Bam?
Anything less after he got shot would been very embarrassing

Did you go Bam? Originally Posted by HDGristle
No. I hate HUGE crowds!!!!!!!
I know 3 people that went. Left early