Review by titanium***

I'll go you even one better Grace - Sassy, A LOT of the providers I see enjoy my company so much we frequently go way over like 15 mins to an hour and don't even expect to be a compensated for it, but I always take care of my girls...The point is, they love the good sex that much and I am a regular and they keep me coming back.

In the real business world Sassy it's about keeping your clients, trying not to lose a single one, and exceeding their expectations. If you exceed their expectations, man, the battle is over, you got 'em.

You're young, stubborn and foolish. You and Lily Blake think being mouthy and combative on here proves something. You're right, it does, it proves you're classless Hookers with the NEXT TOP MODEL/COURTESAN attitudes and probably don't have near the repeat clientele that LADIES with more class and professionalism have.

Most Gents on here stay away from the ladies who TOUR alot, carpet bombing different cities, because we know these are the ladies whose service SUCKS and they can't establish a solid client base in one city.

But what do I know, I'm just a FUCKTARD who could be tapping you once a week, finds you physically attractive, but doesn't, why? I DON'T SEE WOMEN WITH SHITTY ATTITUDES AND WHO BOAST ABOUT SETTING ALARM CLOCKS and think that's not clockwatching.

I just wasted a few minutes writing this, knowing full well, you don't give a fuck and never will...You're too young and foolish to know good, smart people on here are trying to help you. All you and the Lily Blake types care about is the money and all y'all are is frustrated little hoes writing your whiny ass drama threads because you hate flatbacking and suckin dick for a living, but it feeds your TOP MODEL/COURTESAN COMPLEXES and egos that deep down every man wants to fuck you...Guess what, wanting to fuck you and doing it are proving to be two different things.

Sorry for the wasted RANT, you don't give a SHIT!! Never have, never will.
Ewwww that nasty baby wipe. *shutters*
Ewwww that nasty baby wipe. *shutters* Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
booking guys so close together...time for a wipe, but tyrell is happy with the cash.
so sad for the guys that expect a freshly showered girl....just nasty IMHO, and a freekin alarm....really???....hoodrat
well this thread went south on her real fast. Well she's been offered advice///not much else anyone can do now.
Not only have I NEVER used an alarm... neither my phone NOR my clock are in the bedroom.

Its called having an ounce of class and taking care of your clientele. There is enough time between my sessions that in the event that gent does happen to go over, I still have time to TAKE A FRICKING SHOWER and redo my hair and touch up my makeup if need be. As close as you are running yours.. I'm not sure if you even have time to use a nasty baby wipe. Originally Posted by GracePreston

+1.. I can't believe Sassy actually thinks every girl is the same in-n-out hooker who barely has time between appointments and who uses a timer.. And FYI Sassy, it IS considered clockwatching when you actually set a timer or your phone to notify you when your clients' time is up. Yeah, you're not physically checking the time but your phone is doing it for you... So not professional and i'm sure you have driven a lot of good guys away with this nonsense way of conducting business

As many have said before, you are a gorgeous lady and if you handled your business better and stop treating your clients like they're going through a revolving door maybe you will do well here one day. Good luck.
+1.. I can't believe Sassy actually thinks every girl is the same in-n-out hooker who barely has time between appointments and who uses a timer.. And FYI Sassy, it IS considered clockwatching when you actually set a timer or your phone to notify you when your clients' time is up. Yeah, you're not physically checking the time but your phone is doing it for you... So not professional and i'm sure you have driven a lot of good guys away with this nonsense way of conducting business

As many have said before, you are a gorgeous lady and if you handled your business better and stop treating your clients like they're going through a revolving door maybe you will do well here one day. Good luck. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
+10000 It's good to hear this from a Providers point of view- hopefully Sassy will take advice from Grace and Sweet Treat and learn from this, but for some reason I doubt it- seems like she has the McDonald's approach to her business- get them in and out as quick as possible. I avoid ladies who I have an inkling that they schedule literally back to back with no time in- between- hygiene has got to be an issue- I just find it very disgusting that a provider wouldn't shower immediately after a session, but merely run and get some baby wipes and have the next guy walking through the door 5 mins after the the previous guy just walked out- not cool!
I'll go you even one better Grace - Sassy, A LOT of the providers I see enjoy my company so much we frequently go way over like 15 mins to an hour and don't even expect to be a compensated for it, but I always take care of my girls...The point is, they love the good sex that much and I am a regular and they keep me coming back.

In the real business world Sassy it's about keeping your clients, trying not to lose a single one, and exceeding their expectations. If you exceed their expectations, man, the battle is over, you got 'em.

You're young, stubborn and foolish. You and Lily Blake think being mouthy and combative on here proves something. You're right, it does, it proves you're classless Hookers with the NEXT TOP MODEL/COURTESAN attitudes and probably don't have near the repeat clientele that LADIES with more class and professionalism have.

Most Gents on here stay away from the ladies who TOUR alot, carpet bombing different cities, because we know these are the ladies whose service SUCKS and they can't establish a solid client base in one city.

But what do I know, I'm just a FUCKTARD who could be tapping you once a week, finds you physically attractive, but doesn't, why? I DON'T SEE WOMEN WITH SHITTY ATTITUDES AND WHO BOAST ABOUT SETTING ALARM CLOCKS and think that's not clockwatching.

I just wasted a few minutes writing this, knowing full well, you don't give a fuck and never will...You're too young and foolish to know good, smart people on here are trying to help you. All you and the Lily Blake types care about is the money and all y'all are is frustrated little hoes writing your whiny ass drama threads because you hate flatbacking and suckin dick for a living, but it feeds your TOP MODEL/COURTESAN COMPLEXES and egos that deep down every man wants to fuck you...Guess what, wanting to fuck you and doing it are proving to be two different things.

Sorry for the wasted RANT, you don't give a SHIT!! Never have, never will. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Classic.
who said i didnt have time to shower? lmmfao yal are too funny hygiene has NEVER been a issue thanks
but yes ill take some of ur advice into consideration
Now, I am not even going to say anything about the timer because one of my favorite massage places of all time uses them, so I know it doesn't ruin everything! Lol!

BUT! Have you ever thought of making a playlist? Sorry if it's been said before, but having a playlist for each length of time you offer provides the same results without being as jarring. How long do you want to hang out at the club after the music stops? ;-)

If the guy was late, he was late, and you were nice for giving him the "entire" session (assuming it was 30mins?). If I am late, I give him the time I wasted to ensure that he has a full appointment. If he's late... Well... I'm sorry babe but I/she might have somewhere to be and you just kind of have to offer to make it up to her or settle for the time you have left. At this point all cries of "clock watcher" have to be taken with a grain of salt, IMO. It's one thing if all goes smoothly, but when different schedules are matched and then skewed, sometimes things just can't go according to plan. Tis the life of sneaking around ;-)

Sorry if any of this was mentioned before, I just skimmed, and hate to see a lady attacked in such a way over a simple fix :-)
but yes ill take some of ur advice into consideration Originally Posted by Beautiful_Sassy
+10000 that's the right step to take- no doubt you are a gorgeous provider, but have the great personality to go along with your looks- good luck to you.
Ummmmmmmmm I don't use a a timer and I don't appreciate you getting on here saying the every provider who says they don't use one is a liar.

Remember, it those very girls you as calling liars and pissing off are the very ones you might be needing a ref from.

Shitting in your own back yard is a very dumb and foolish idea.
Sassy , I've always thought you're fine as hell. Let me be your guinea pig. Make a playlist ( Sade, John Legend, Luther Vandross, Jenhe Aiko) Let's kick it till the music stops. Canjana? (Korean for "ok?")