Runaway Bush!! Holy F*ck!

Yep folks it's him alright. The IQ of a fencepost and the maturity of a fetus. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

I barely looked at The Big To Do thread and it was so obvious.

he cannot control himself, because he is controlled by shame.

it's a cultural thing.

he's likely to keep trying. and failing.

that's a cultural thing, too.
I don't mind a little bushwhacking

Oddly enough I've never been to Europe. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
You can have Europe in ATX, IJS ...
Oh wow. LOL!

Don't worry, I'm still coming to Austin. It's not the first time someone's thought my armpit hair was hilarious enough to start a thread about it, and it won't be the last! Also armpit sex is totally a thing. I like to call the end result "cookies and cream"... YUM!

Oddly enough I've never been to Europe. I just enjoy my body hair. Almost all of my girlfriends do too. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
YOU are pretty awesome lady!
Let us know if you need any info about Austin or Texas in general.
Safe travels to you.

P.S. Can we make a completely new thread so Claire can properly bait guys to kiss her ass. She can get all of the narcissistic supply she needs there. Cool? Cool. Thanks!
P.S. Can we make a completely new thread so Claire can properly bait guys to kiss her ass. She can get all of the narcissistic supply she needs there. Cool? Cool. Thanks! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Fuck yes! Let's do that!
Cinnamon have you lost your mind? How many times have I told you never to mess with the scary ones? This lady has worn out THREE "Sybian's" and the gears are grinding on the forth one! She is like Rockerick in heels (Right here)just hot looking. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I didn't even post in this one, how the fuck did I get drug into it?
Shame on you, shame! Originally Posted by rockerrick
I don't judge babe.
I don't judge babe. Originally Posted by siberia
I hear yah!
I think Zoey is beautiful and hope she enjoys our fine town and you guys treat her with respect and those that enjoy a natural lush beauty see her and write a review for the rest of us to enjoy!