ROCKIN BRANDY I'm a girl trapped in a man’s body... HELP!

Again those words were dissected! I was not referring to men not knowing my status at all and I have clarified this. I was referring to other providers knowing they have seen a TS. Im not telling them for one, and if a guy wants to see me and be discreet about it then thats our business.

Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
But this is a review and information site.
The only thing that will be held discreet is your RW name, location, and if for some reason (and I'm not accusing or implying) any possible health issues. Everything else will be discussed.
One that will soon be challenged by the State of Texas
"The non-discrimination ordinance passed by City Council violates both the First Amendment and Texas Constitution and could be subject to a legal challenge according to Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott" Originally Posted by Whispers
haha....maybe when the federal government allows Texas to succeed from the USA
I was simply saying theres no reason anyone else has to know about someone seeing me or anyone else. I offer the utmost in discretion!

But this is a review and information site.
The only thing that will be held discreet is your RW name, location, and if for some reason (and I'm not accusing or implying) any possible health issues. Everything else will be discussed. Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley
The injection of humor does not change the facts sir.... Your DNA will always point to you as a man..... At least with where current medicine is at. Originally Posted by Whispers

u sir, are put on ignore for your ignorance,
I was simply saying theres no reason anyone else has to know about someone seeing me or anyone else. I offer the utmost in discretion! Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
And if a guy sees you and decides he doesn't want to review that discretion will remain. But you will not be allowed to ask a guy not to review, if you do that then you lose the right to your Showcase and the right to post Ads on the site. Those reviews and information posted on these boards are what providers and hobbyist use to screen the people they see.
u sir, are put on ignore for your ignorance, Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
LOL!
LOL! Originally Posted by Whispers
Isn't that number 10,697?
Hey if they wanna review me great! Discounting for them now!

And if a guy sees you and decides he doesn't want to review that discretion will remain. But you will not be allowed to ask a guy not to review, if you do that then you lose the right to your Showcase and the right to post Ads on the site. Those reviews and information posted on these boards are what providers and hobbyist use to screen the people they see. Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley
well your "beliefs" are wrong....oh yea TV, everything's real.....lol, have u went through it? no, didn't think so, your obviously trolling now so im done, unless u have something intelligent to add....you've proven your ignorance..... Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
Sorry, mate....you're wrong on this one. It's my expertise, so I would know. Whisper is right in that the hormone does not alter your DNA. Hormones does not damage your DNA, though. Biologically, what makes you a male is the Y sex chromosome.

What hormones does is, it makes certain traits (which are already encoded in your DNA) expressed more than others. It's achieved through suppression/enhancing of certain traits. While you can change how you appear physically, biologically you'll never be the opposite sex. Perhaps some day, technology will be advanced enough that you can replace your Y chromosome in every single cell of your body.....but until that day......
Hey if they wanna review me great! Discounting for them now! Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
There you go, you seem to be catching on
Been discounting for them the whole time no issues with reviews here... Youre the one just catching on lol

There you go, you seem to be catching on Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley
Sorry, mate....you're wrong on this one. It's my expertise, so I would know. Whisper is right in that the hormone does not alter your DNA. Hormones does not damage your DNA, though. Biologically, what makes you a male is the Y sex chromosome.

What hormones does is, it makes certain traits (which are already encoded in your DNA) expressed more than others. It's achieved through suppression/enhancing of certain traits. While you can change how you appear physically, biologically you'll never be the opposite sex. Perhaps some day, technology will be advanced enough that you can replace your Y chromosome in every single cell of your body.....but until that day...... Originally Posted by Beagle

yea and I was born XXY, as again, think before u type...+ the type I take BOND to my DNA...tard
Been discounting for them the whole time no issues with reviews here... Youre the one just catching on lol Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
Just had to edit with that stupid shit? OK you can claim that "what they don't know, won't hurt them" was not aimed at misleading the guys, but by saying that you're saying FUCK YOU to all the ladies who won't see guys that see TS providers. And trust me there are a lot of them, probably 2nd to NBA providers. Have you noticed that they aren't chiming in here? They are simply sitting back and keeping an eye on your reviews!
u sir (to Whispers), are put on "ignore" for your ignorance, Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes

Oh, snap!
Im not saying fuck you to anyone, client discretion is a universal given across all providers, male/female, either/or. Are you saying I should out the guys who see me to the other providers lol? I would obviously never do that, so whats your recommendation wise one? Do tell.

Just had to edit with that stupid shit? OK you can claim that "what they don't know, won't hurt them" was not aimed at misleading the guys, but by saying that you're saying FUCK YOU to all the ladies who won't see guys that see TS providers. And trust me there are a lot of them, probably 2nd to NBA providers. Have you noticed that they aren't chiming in here? They are simply sitting back and keeping an eye on your reviews! Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley