Today Texas Governor Greg Abbott ends mask mandate and ALL businesses can open at 100%. Texas is totally open for everything.

The people telling us it's a crisis sure aren't acting like it's a crisis. But there are idiots who will believe anything if the right person says/does it.

Border Patrol Releases 2K Illegal Migrants In Texas Without COVID Test

I wonder if we'd be talking about Trump and the blood on his hands if he did this as opposed to Biden* the thief and Karmela the hooker?
The Blithering Hypocrisy of the progressive left has no Borders(LOL)
Date. Covid cases. 7 day average
2MAR. 7259 7259
10MAR. 5350 4909 <- Abbott lifts mask mandate
24MAR 3827 3401

Two weeks later and no surge in cases... hmm. What will be the new excuse? The Brasilian variant (although I thought it was racist to use geographical reference in naming)?

Enjoy the scamdemic you helped pay for.

See the numbers for yourself.
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2021, 08:32 AM
2MAR. 7259 7259
24MAR 3827 3401

Two weeks later and no surge in cases... hmm. What will be the new excuse? The Brasilian variant (although I thought it was racist to use geographical reference in naming)?

See the numbers for yourself. Originally Posted by texassapper
Every business I visit still requires masks, no one took the governor's advise, even my local government offices requires a mask to enter the buildings. I only risk the no mask while getting blown and during stuffing some P.
2MAR. 7259 7259
24MAR 3827 3401

See the numbers for yourself. Originally Posted by texassapper
What! You gonna believe a libtard publication?

As of yesterday, your numbers are a *little* off.