Really Guys???? Are ya serious?

That is funny Sophia
I've gone -La-La-and plugged my new weekly. I was careful not to explain my position (s) desired until the new year arrives. I don't think ive mentioned it yet to the community, but I have a little (non-monetary) wager that will commence on January the 1st of 2013 and will expire on March 1st of 2013. I have guaranteed the impossible! so.... 1247 ahh-mazing positions are in the kama-sutra (as far as I know and if I am incorrect - YOU ARE SILLY indeed) that should be discovered with ME! I have a goal to mark every one of the 1247 off of my list (i do have a list and YOU can mark off yours if you step in beyond the doormat!)Attachment 183681

To each their own and to all a great lay! HAPPY NEW YEAR ECCIE
BE INSATIABLE when jumping on
ITS (MUCH) EASIER TO EXPLAIN TO THE .... Pilot that way
You have to dig deeper into your wallet to find your credit card to get premium access in order to see the rates.

Either that or write a review. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Good to know, I knew ECCIE took the rates off profiles a while back, but I did not know it was back if you had premium acess since I have not written a review in a while. I have been looking at either the reviews to see what she has been charging or see if she is on P411.
When they ask me i always add a hundred or 2 to my lowest session.

Then they say oh I thought it was xxx .Then if you read xxx then why did you ask.lol

But in all fairness sometimes lafies run specials ptomotions fundraiser what wver you want to call it hell even happy hr rates I mean I have seen it all even a period price...lol so maybe thats why they ask
to me, the rule is, if you can't get all your questions answered BEFORE you call, then don't fucking call. simple.

esme, i dig how you held your position without going all drama drama. nicely played.
And.....

/thread
So what if all the reviews are for FS and you only want BBBJ or some other service? Are we supposed to guess?
And.....

/thread Originally Posted by Jackster21
But I'm sure it seemed like a great idea for a thread topic at the time....

I do like her picture. Best part of the thread.
Thanks Everyone! SAN ANTONIO (here I come) !!!
Thank heavens she's still here; I saw her and had a great time this morning.

Did as thorough a check as I could and found the issues to be non-issues, and her attitude and service outstanding. See my review from this morning for more details. In short, highly recommended (and I hope we don't lose her to San Antonio!). Happy Hobbying!
Thanks Everyone! SAN ANTONIO (here I come) !!! Originally Posted by EsmeRayne
Hope you come back soon sweetie
She's still here in Dallas (fortunately for us). The San Antonio comment was more a joke than anything else (although she's planning to do some traveling in the near future -- just not yet Thank the Hobby Gods).

And after another great (really great) session with her late yesterday afternoon, then having the pleasure of spending the evening out with her wining and dining her at an upscale place, just the two of us, I can definitively put to rest the unwarranted negative speculations out there about her.

She's the real thing guys, I assure you! A rare treat not to be missed. You really owe it to yourself to try her if you like her niche (young, cute, charming, thin, submissive, talented, and extremely captivating).