So what do y'all think of ...

Those threads got a lot of hits ...
Those threads got a lot of hits ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Maybe we need this every year?? We could call it March Madness. Whoops, that title is already taken. Oh well.
Maybe we need this every year?? We could call it March Madness. Whoops, that title is already taken. Oh well. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I'd be good with that:

Whooops, I mean hoops:
I am so in love with this woman Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
That will probably work better for you than your misguided attempts to find a guy that wants a whore for a lifemate.
That part is true; she and I had developed more of a friendship than I have with other providers. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
your "friendship" probably correlated more to the amount you spent on her.....

it was obviously an illusion she created to keep you coming back...

But... Dumb Whores shoot themselves in the foot and cost themselves business all the time when they decide to speak up or out.....

I'll never understand that since it is NOT on their menu....
Yes it did make examples of you.
Daddy's Girl, Tammie, Dara, and KBF have managed to keep their shit together and not look foolish.
And Selina has not even acknowledged it at all.
And a few of you have completely lost your shit. Originally Posted by rockerrick
That's not all they lost....

Then again.... Those that drew negativity in the assessment seem incapable of actually understanding that it was NOT that the question was asked or HOW the question was asked.... It is about how THEY are perceived by those that responded.....
Those ladies need to read....
And pronto! Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
poor johnny..... if you mattered folks might have read it....

Sucks to start a thread that gets so few views when you think you are all that knowledgeable doesn't it?

The right people could start a thread with the exact same tile and get a 1000 views in half the time,,,,
You have your fun your way and I'll have mine my way. If any change occurs -- like, for instance, a corrupt fundraiser going kapoot -- then all the better. If not, well, it was fun while it lasted.

You don't get that? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
A fundraiser went kaput?

So many know so little..... Sucks to be on the outside looking in all the time huh?
Those threads got a lot of hits ... Originally Posted by fun2come
And still have life in them.... All that and I've avoided any negativity in them?

When i add my assessments maybe we can see views double!??
Sigh, whimpy I wish you get at the one thing right at least one time. I was actually the one that was disillusioned. 3day was becoming a closish acquaintance but thanks to your "Stanford prison experiment" type threads his true colors of what he really is made of came out.I didn't have very many sessions with him and it was still a little bit discounted. I covered certain expenses first up and trusted to pay me back, which he did. Point being it was out my pocket first and in good faith that he would pay it back. I gained haters for saying "What is both sides of the story" and asked that question in a rather harsh manner". I consider that having his back. So how did I keep up an "illusion"?

For me those threads are like the "Stanford Prison Experiment" and he became the "guard". There was ZERO demographic proportions of providers. Making the argument that it was an open discussion about price,value , and services completely invaild. The threads were meant to "call out",bully,embarrass, harass,coerce, and many more things on the providers that use the voice they have in the Austin forums. He became the "guard".

If it had been a true discussion about donations and there would had been some sort of lottery system and I would have been fine with that. Another point of contention that I had with him was how does having an opinion on an issue truly reflect on how good a providers services are? Funny I had thought that Eccie was based on reviews. If had never raised any opinions you ,whimpy, would never had noticed me and put me on your target list. Would I still have the same numbers of good reviews? The answer is yes, because anyone will tell you I love and enjoy what I do. I strive to be the best professional that I can be and will always to be even better. It's called a "work ethic".

After a couple of days of the shit show drama that you and the king of fools created, and yes you are the biggest drama queen here on the Austin Eccie forums. I ask if he still held the same view. Very righteously he did. He justified his part in the discriminatory act. Just like those guards did in the experiment.

Then the next I know after saying "you know what I don't think I really want to see you for awhile". (I also said that I DIDN'T speak for other providers but that they probably thought and felt the way I did, so good luck to him on that) He runs to to the boards acting like a little bitch. I normally don't use those terms to describe somebody but in this case it is fitting. Ya, he burnt that bridge by his own hand.

So again where is it that I "created an illusion" to keep him coming back? The I see it I technically lost money,gained haters, and lost a closish acquaintance. I did gain understanding of his true colors as a human being and for that I thank you whimpy and The king of fools and Trolls.
Sigh, whimpy I wish you get at the one thing right at least one time. I was actually the one that was disillusioned. 3day was becoming a closish acquaintance but thanks to your "Stanford prison experiment" type threads his true colors of what he really is made of came out.I didn't have very many sessions with him and it was still a little bit discounted. I covered certain expenses first up and trusted to pay me back, which he did. Point being it was out my pocket first and in good faith that he would pay it back. I gained haters for saying "What is both sides of the story" and asked that question in a rather harsh manner". I consider that having his back. So how did I keep up an "illusion"?

For me those threads are like the "Stanford Prison Experiment" and he became the "guard". There was ZERO demographic proportions of providers. Making the argument that it was an open discussion about price,value , and services completely invaild. The threads were meant to "call out",bully,embarrass, harass,coerce, and many more things on the providers that use the voice they have in the Austin forums. He became the "guard".

If it had been a true discussion about donations and there would had been some sort of lottery system and I would have been fine with that. Another point of contention that I had with him was how does having an opinion on an issue truly reflect on how good a providers services are? Funny I had thought that Eccie was based on reviews. If had never raised any opinions you ,whimpy, would never had noticed me and put me on your target list. Would I still have the same numbers of good reviews? The answer is yes, because anyone will tell you I love and enjoy what I do. I strive to be the best professional that I can be and will always to be even better. It's called a "work ethic".

After a couple of days of the shit show drama that you and the king of fools created, and yes you are the biggest drama queen here on the Austin Eccie forums. I ask if he still held the same view. Very righteously he did. He justified his part in the discriminatory act. Just like those guards did in the experiment.

Then the next I know after saying "you know what I don't think I really want to see you for awhile". (I also said that I DIDN'T speak for other providers but that they probably thought and felt the way I did, so good luck to him on that) He runs to to the boards acting like a little bitch. I normally don't use those terms to describe somebody but in this case it is fitting. Ya, he burnt that bridge by his own hand.

So again where is it that I "created an illusion" to keep him coming back? The I see it I technically lost money,gained haters, and lost a closish acquaintance. I did gain understanding of his true colors as a human being and for that I thank you whimpy and The king of fools and Trolls. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
So... What you are saying is.......

You are allowed to speak your mind but a guy has to keep his opinions to himself?

You are one picky whore it seems.....
Fire how much extra to:

The King Of fools Is Back...

I will also add this, does anyone remember when little Ricky said "I know that whispers is going to start a thread with you as the star of it"? Like a scrawny school yard sidekick bully. I had replied that it was going to be a muniplatig trap. Well this really proved how much whimpy and Ricky are pillow talk bed fellows. Happy to see it's a threesome with SL. How does Ricky not get squished is beyond me.

Ztonk is right about the fact that 90% of hobbyist are not active in coed but an even larger number of providers don't either. So does it really make for a coed forum?I thought it was rather interesting that Ricky thought the provider that handled the threads the best DIDN'T post one word. Mmm, that's a real open discussion.

I have never looked at those poll numbers and I never will. You see whimpy is very right, he does have followers and lots of them from all around the country. How many of them voted? There is no true way to say and since that's the case how accurate is those "polls"?

3day has every right to his opinion. Opinions and actions tell us a lot of who a person is and based on his opinions and actions I came to understand that I didn't know him at all.

Please take note,especially 3day, that not one of the three has said that those threads were true discussions. Not one of them have denied that it was an attack. In fact they have said the very opposite.